The annual Food & Wine Festival returns to Busch Gardens Tampa weekends in March and April with great food, beverages, and live music.
The 2017 festival takes place on weekends from March 4 through April 30, and features signature dishes and exciting new cuisine – including duck tacos, lobster ravioli, bacon mac & cheese, brown sugar rubbed pork belly, banana foster panna cotta and cabernet-filled chocolates – as well as an expanded selection of wines, craft brews and cocktails.
The Food & Wine Festival also includes daily concerts by headlining acts. Here is the line up of acts that will be appearing:
Saturday, March 4: Daughtry
Sunday, March 5: Andy Grammer
Saturday, March 11: Goo Goo Dolls
Sunday, March 12: Kool & The Gang
Saturday, March 18: Young the Giant
Sunday, March 19: Jason Isbell & John Hiatt Trio
Saturday, March 25: Craig Wayne Boyd & Adam Wakefield
Sunday, March 26: El Gran Combo
Saturday, April 1: DNCE
Sunday, April 2: Walk Off the Earth
Saturday, April 8: Hunter Hayes
Sunday, April 9: Daya & Matt Nathanson
Saturday, April 15: The Band Perry
Sunday, April 16: Newsboys
Saturday, April 22: Gilberto Santa Rosa
Sunday, April 23: Lynyrd Skynyrd
Saturday, April 29: Bachata Heightz, Justin Quiles, Milly Quezada
Sunday, April 30: Tribute Bands performing the best of Jimmy Buffet, Queen, Bon Jovi & Prince
The Food & Wine Festival is included with admission to Busch Gardens Tampa, including annual passes Fun Cards, and daily tickets.
Food and beverage is not included with park admission and sampling lanyards are available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
Upgrade your experience with VIP Seat packages which include priority seating for headliner concerts.
For more information, including menus, or to purchase admission, visit buschgardens.com.
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017