Silver Spurs Rodeo is a family tradition in Kissimmee, and it returns to the Silver Spurs Arena for its 138th edition the weekend of Feb 17-19, 2017.
Silver Spurs Rodeo is the largest rodeo east of the Mississippi, and is the work of the Silver Spurs Riding Club, an all-volunteer organization started in 1941 by Osceola County ranchers. They began the rodeo in 1944, selling war bonds as admission to raise funds for our military.
The rodeo is still going strong, and offers competitions of various talents, including Bull Riding, Bronc Riding, Barrel Racing, Steer Wrestling, and Team Roping, with real rodeo cowboys and cowgirls competing for an entire year of bragging rights, and $70,000 in prize money.
Tickets are $15 per person, with kids 10 and under free. Friday, February 17th, is Rodeo Day in Osceola County, which means all Osceola County students will receive free admission when they present their Osceola County school ID.
Show time are February 17th and 18th at 7:30pm, and February 19th at 2pm.
All Silver Spurs Rodeo tickets include admission to the Osceola County Fair, which runs from through the 19th, adjacent to the arena.
The Silver Spurs Rodeo is held at the Silver Spurs Arena at Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee. For more information, or to purchase advance tickets, visit silverspursrodeo.com or call 407-67-RODEO (76336).
- Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando November 23-26, 2017 - November 19, 2017
- The Status of CitySurfingOrlando.com - November 15, 2017
- The Phantom Returns in Love Never Dies at Dr Phillips Center Nov 21-26, 2017 - November 14, 2017
- Festival Of Trees Kickstarts The Holidays At Orlando Museum Of Art Nov 11-19, 2017 - November 10, 2017
- Out and About: The Glass Knife Debuts in Winter Park - November 9, 2017
- Out and About: Fresh Kitchen Opens in Waterford Lakes - November 3, 2017
- Central Florida Foodie Events for November 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring Soul2Soul World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - September 25, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017