Broadway’s biggest blockbuster returns to Orlando when Wicked takes the stage at the Dr Phillips Center for the Performing Arts January 11-29, 2017.
The surprising tale of an unlikely friendship between two women in the Land of Oz, Wicked tells the untold story of the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good, long before Dorothy dropped in.
Elphaba (Jessica Vosk), born with emerald-green skin, is smart, fiery and misunderstood. Glinda (Amanda Lane Cooper) is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. The remarkable odyssey of how these unexpected friends changed each other’s lives for good has made Wicked one of world’s most popular musicals.
Based on the best-selling 1995 novel by Gregory Maguire, Wicked is the winner of over 100 international major awards, including a Grammy and three Tony Awards.
For more information, visit WickedTheMusical.com.
Tickets start at $42.75, for shows Tuesday through Sunday. They may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office.
- American Horror Story Returns to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - March 30, 2017
- Neil Diamond Brings 50 Year Anniversary World Tour to Tampa’s Amalie Arena April 23, 2017 - March 29, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Will Raise a Glass to Support UCP of Central Florida Through April 13, 2017 - March 27, 2017
- Central Florida YMCA’s Host “Let’s Move For a Better World” Fitness Challenge through March 31, 2017 - March 25, 2017
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017