Broadway’s biggest blockbuster returns to Orlando when Wicked takes the stage at the Dr Phillips Center for the Performing Arts January 11-29, 2017.
The surprising tale of an unlikely friendship between two women in the Land of Oz, Wicked tells the untold story of the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good, long before Dorothy dropped in.
Elphaba (Jessica Vosk), born with emerald-green skin, is smart, fiery and misunderstood. Glinda (Amanda Lane Cooper) is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. The remarkable odyssey of how these unexpected friends changed each other’s lives for good has made Wicked one of world’s most popular musicals.
Based on the best-selling 1995 novel by Gregory Maguire, Wicked is the winner of over 100 international major awards, including a Grammy and three Tony Awards.
For more information, visit WickedTheMusical.com.
Tickets start at $42.75, for shows Tuesday through Sunday. They may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office.
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers and Their Monster Trucks on January 19 For Free - January 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Billy Crystal Feb 1 - January 16, 2017
- Out and About: Wicked Casts Its Magic Over the Dr Phillips Center - January 13, 2017
- Praise Wave Christian Music Fest Returns to SeaWorld Orlando January 2017 - January 12, 2017
- U2: The Joshua Tree Tour Hits Florida for Two Shows Summer 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line to Play Amway Center January 28 - January 9, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Elayne Boosler March 8 - January 8, 2017
- Billy Joel to Rock Amway Center in Orlando January 27 - January 7, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up January 6 2017: The Meatball Stoppe, Culver’s, PB&G at Four Seasons - January 6, 2017
- Wicked Returns to Dr Phillips Center Jan 11-29 - January 5, 2017