Broadway’s biggest blockbuster returns to Orlando when Wicked takes the stage at the Dr Phillips Center for the Performing Arts January 11-29, 2017.
The surprising tale of an unlikely friendship between two women in the Land of Oz, Wicked tells the untold story of the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good, long before Dorothy dropped in.
Elphaba (Jessica Vosk), born with emerald-green skin, is smart, fiery and misunderstood. Glinda (Amanda Lane Cooper) is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. The remarkable odyssey of how these unexpected friends changed each other’s lives for good has made Wicked one of world’s most popular musicals.
Based on the best-selling 1995 novel by Gregory Maguire, Wicked is the winner of over 100 international major awards, including a Grammy and three Tony Awards.
For more information, visit WickedTheMusical.com.
Tickets start at $42.75, for shows Tuesday through Sunday. They may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office.
- Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 25-26 - February 22, 2017
- An Evening with Elayne Boosler Comes to Dr Phillips Center March 8 - February 21, 2017
- Upcoming Central Florida Food Events for Early Spring 2017 - February 20, 2017
- Out and About: Paddlefish Elevates Waterfront Dining at Disney Springs - February 19, 2017
- Headlining Acts Announced for 2017 Garden Rocks Concert Series at Epcot - February 18, 2017
- Lady Gaga Brings Joanne World Tour to Amalie Arena in Tampa Dec 1, 2017 - February 17, 2017
- 138th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 17-19 - February 15, 2017
- Rivers of Light to Open at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Feb 17, 2017 - February 14, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Presents Love’s Labour’s Lost Starting Feb 22, 2017 - February 13, 2017
- Walt Disney World Raises Ticket Prices Again Starting Today Feb 12, 2017 - February 12, 2017