Otronicon is normally a family friendly event, but Saturday night, January 14, sees the return of the popular adults-only Science Night Live at the Orlando Science Center.
Interact with some of the latest and greatest technology while learning more about STEM careers and the innovations being made right here in Orlando. At Otronicon, play and interact with the best in gaming, simulation and digital technology.
Charlie Blackwell-Thompson, veteran spaceflight engineer and first female launch director at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center, will offer two keynote talks (at 9pm and 10pm). She will provide an overview of the launch planning as NASA prepares to venture beyond low earth orbit extending human presence deeper into space, including missions to Mars.
There will also be a performance by ArcAttack, a musical tesla coil show, LASER tag under the night sky on the SunTrust Terrace, and so much more. There will also be food and adult beverages available for purchase.
Experience Science Night Live at the special rate of $15.95. Admission includes access to all exhibits, live programming and special Otronicon offerings. OSC members enjoy Science Night Live at no charge.
All attendees must be 21 or older with valid ID. This event also tends to sell out, so it’s recommended to purchase your tickets in advance at osc.org/snl.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017