Otronicon is normally a family friendly event, but Saturday night, January 14, sees the return of the popular adults-only Science Night Live at the Orlando Science Center.
Interact with some of the latest and greatest technology while learning more about STEM careers and the innovations being made right here in Orlando. At Otronicon, play and interact with the best in gaming, simulation and digital technology.
Charlie Blackwell-Thompson, veteran spaceflight engineer and first female launch director at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center, will offer two keynote talks (at 9pm and 10pm). She will provide an overview of the launch planning as NASA prepares to venture beyond low earth orbit extending human presence deeper into space, including missions to Mars.
There will also be a performance by ArcAttack, a musical tesla coil show, LASER tag under the night sky on the SunTrust Terrace, and so much more. There will also be food and adult beverages available for purchase.
Experience Science Night Live at the special rate of $15.95. Admission includes access to all exhibits, live programming and special Otronicon offerings. OSC members enjoy Science Night Live at no charge.
All attendees must be 21 or older with valid ID. This event also tends to sell out, so it’s recommended to purchase your tickets in advance at osc.org/snl.
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017