The most celebrated musical of the 2013 – 2014 Broadway season, A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder comes to the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts for performances February 7-12, 2017.
Gentleman’s Guide tells the uproarious story of Monty Navarro, a distant heir to a family fortune who sets out to jump the line of succession, by any means necessary.
All the while, he’s got to juggle his mistress (she’s after more than just love), his fiancée (she’s his cousin, but who’s keeping track?) and the constant threat of landing behind bars! Of course, it will all be worth it if he can slay his way to his inheritance…and be done in time for tea.
Gentleman’s Guide opened at Broadway’s Walter Kerr Theatre to overwhelming critical acclaim in November 2013. It received ten 2014 Tony Award nominations, eventually winning four awards including Best Musical.
For additional information on Gentleman’s Guide, visit AGentlemansGuideBroadway.com.
Tickets start at $33.75, and may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014, or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office. Online and phone ticket purchases are subject to handling fees.
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring Soul2Soul World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - September 26, 2017
- Out and About: Eating All the Burgers at the #OrlandoBurgerBattle at Ace Cafe Orlando - September 25, 2017
- Artlando Takes Over Loch Haven Park in Orlando Sept 30 - September 24, 2017
- Meet Stars of Sci-Fi/Horror/Comics at MegaCon Tampa Bay Sept 29-Oct 1 - September 23, 2017
- $10 Day Returns To Orlando Science Center On Sept 24, 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Disney to Live Stream Mickey’s Boo To You Parade from Magic Kingdom Sept 22 - September 21, 2017
- Visit Orlando Extends Magical Dining Month to Oct 12 Due to Hurricane Irma - September 20, 2017
- Willie Nelson and Family to Play Dr Phillips Center October 15, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Presents Spooky Day in the Parks Sept 22-24, 2017 - September 17, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Extreme Sept 21, 2017 - September 15, 2017