The most celebrated musical of the 2013 – 2014 Broadway season, A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder comes to the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts for performances February 7-12, 2017.
Gentleman’s Guide tells the uproarious story of Monty Navarro, a distant heir to a family fortune who sets out to jump the line of succession, by any means necessary.
All the while, he’s got to juggle his mistress (she’s after more than just love), his fiancée (she’s his cousin, but who’s keeping track?) and the constant threat of landing behind bars! Of course, it will all be worth it if he can slay his way to his inheritance…and be done in time for tea.
Gentleman’s Guide opened at Broadway’s Walter Kerr Theatre to overwhelming critical acclaim in November 2013. It received ten 2014 Tony Award nominations, eventually winning four awards including Best Musical.
For additional information on Gentleman’s Guide, visit AGentlemansGuideBroadway.com.
Tickets start at $33.75, and may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014, or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office. Online and phone ticket purchases are subject to handling fees.
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Science Night Live! Craft Beer Edition June 3, 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017