Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts announces a night of laughter and conversation with comedian, writer, and animal activist Elayne Boosler on Wednesday, March 8, 2017.
Named one of Comedy Central’s “Greatest 100 Standup Comedians of All Time,” Boosler has written and starred in five of her own one-hour Showtime standup comedy specials, written and directed two movies for Cinemax, appeared regularly on HBO’s “Comic Relief,” on “Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher” over 30 times, and has hosted specials, series and events live and on television.
This year, she will be featured in CNN’s eight-part documentary series, “The History of Standup Comedy.”
In 2001, she founded and continues to run her own nationwide-and-beyond, all-species animal rescue and advocacy non-profit organization, Elayne Boosler’s Tails of Joy. The organization has saved thousands of animals, made life better for thousands more, and continues to advocate for the better treatment of all animals throughout the world.
For more information, visit elayneboosler.com.
Tickets start at $35.00, and may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office.
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers and Their Monster Trucks on January 19 For Free - January 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Billy Crystal Feb 1 - January 16, 2017
- Out and About: Wicked Casts Its Magic Over the Dr Phillips Center - January 13, 2017
- Praise Wave Christian Music Fest Returns to SeaWorld Orlando January 2017 - January 12, 2017
- U2: The Joshua Tree Tour Hits Florida for Two Shows Summer 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line to Play Amway Center January 28 - January 9, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Elayne Boosler March 8 - January 8, 2017
- Billy Joel to Rock Amway Center in Orlando January 27 - January 7, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up January 6 2017: The Meatball Stoppe, Culver’s, PB&G at Four Seasons - January 6, 2017
- Wicked Returns to Dr Phillips Center Jan 11-29 - January 5, 2017