The landmark Coca-Cola Orlando Eye will be closed starting today, January 30, for regular maintenance on the attraction.
Though most regular planned maintenance and engineering work takes place overnight after they have closed to the public each night, this annual closing allows them to perform larger projects to make sure the attraction is operating at peak efficiency and safety.
The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye will be closed through February 8, reopening for business on Thursday, February 9 at 10am.
During the closure, the other two attractions in the building, Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, will remain open during that time, as will the admissions desks for all three attractions.
The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is located at I-Drive 360 on International Drive. For more information, visit OfficialOrlandoEye.com.
- Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 25-26 - February 22, 2017
- An Evening with Elayne Boosler Comes to Dr Phillips Center March 8 - February 21, 2017
- Upcoming Central Florida Food Events for Early Spring 2017 - February 20, 2017
- Out and About: Paddlefish Elevates Waterfront Dining at Disney Springs - February 19, 2017
- Headlining Acts Announced for 2017 Garden Rocks Concert Series at Epcot - February 18, 2017
- Lady Gaga Brings Joanne World Tour to Amalie Arena in Tampa Dec 1, 2017 - February 17, 2017
- 138th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 17-19 - February 15, 2017
- Rivers of Light to Open at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Feb 17, 2017 - February 14, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Presents Love’s Labour’s Lost Starting Feb 22, 2017 - February 13, 2017
- Walt Disney World Raises Ticket Prices Again Starting Today Feb 12, 2017 - February 12, 2017