The landmark Coca-Cola Orlando Eye will be closed starting today, January 30, for regular maintenance on the attraction.
Though most regular planned maintenance and engineering work takes place overnight after they have closed to the public each night, this annual closing allows them to perform larger projects to make sure the attraction is operating at peak efficiency and safety.
The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye will be closed through February 8, reopening for business on Thursday, February 9 at 10am.
During the closure, the other two attractions in the building, Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, will remain open during that time, as will the admissions desks for all three attractions.
The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is located at I-Drive 360 on International Drive. For more information, visit OfficialOrlandoEye.com.
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Teams for the Pro Bowl Game in Orlando January 28, 2018 #ProBowlOrlando #ThisIsOrlando - January 14, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Returns Rescued Manatees to Natural Habitat this Week - January 13, 2018
- UCF School of Performing Arts Releases List of Jan-April 2018 Events #artsatUCF - January 12, 2018