The landmark Coca-Cola Orlando Eye will be closed starting today, January 30, for regular maintenance on the attraction.
Though most regular planned maintenance and engineering work takes place overnight after they have closed to the public each night, this annual closing allows them to perform larger projects to make sure the attraction is operating at peak efficiency and safety.
The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye will be closed through February 8, reopening for business on Thursday, February 9 at 10am.
During the closure, the other two attractions in the building, Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, will remain open during that time, as will the admissions desks for all three attractions.
The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is located at I-Drive 360 on International Drive. For more information, visit OfficialOrlandoEye.com.
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017
- D23: New Disney Skyliner to Transport Guests at Walt Disney World - July 19, 2017
- Breaking News: The Great Movie Ride to Close at Disney’s Hollywood Studios August 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra October 8, 2017 - July 18, 2017
- Breaking News: Universe of Energy to Close at Epcot August 2017 - July 18, 2017