The landmark Coca-Cola Orlando Eye will be closed starting today, January 30, for regular maintenance on the attraction.
Though most regular planned maintenance and engineering work takes place overnight after they have closed to the public each night, this annual closing allows them to perform larger projects to make sure the attraction is operating at peak efficiency and safety.
The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye will be closed through February 8, reopening for business on Thursday, February 9 at 10am.
During the closure, the other two attractions in the building, Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, will remain open during that time, as will the admissions desks for all three attractions.
The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is located at I-Drive 360 on International Drive. For more information, visit OfficialOrlandoEye.com.
- The Status of CitySurfingOrlando.com - November 15, 2017
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring Soul2Soul World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - September 25, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017