Acclaimed singer-songwriter Sheryl Crow will play the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts on April 29, 2017, as part of the Morgan Stanley Moments at Dr. Phillips Center series.
From humble beginnings as a jingle and back-up singer, Sheryl Crow has garnered nine Grammys, performed duets with musical luminaries such as Sting and Mick Jagger, and released eight studio albums which have sold more than 50 million records worldwide.
Her most recent album, 2013’s Feels Like Home, features collaborations with her longtime guitar player and frequent co-writer, Jeff Trott (with whom she co-wrote “If It Makes You Happy,” “My Favorite Mistake” and “Every Day is a Winding Road”), as well as Nashville songwriters Chris DuBois, Luke Laird, Natalie Hamby and Chris Stapleton.
“Feels Like Home may be the most focused album I’ve ever made,” Sheryl Crow says of her debut album for Warner Nashville, the label based in Music City where Crow choose to settle and raise her children years ago. “All of my albums have had a few different styles going on in them, and this album definitely has a few different takes on what country music means to me, but not calculatedly so.”
A cancer survivor, Crow is a passionate supporter of a variety of environmental and health-related charities, including The NRDC, The Breast Cancer Research Foundation and The World Food Program. This year saw the opening of the Sheryl Crow Imaging Center in the Pink Lotus Breast Center in Los Angeles.
For more information on Sheryl Crow, visit sherylcrow.com.
Tickets start at $49.50 and may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office.
Tickets will go on sale Friday, December 2 at 11am.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017