Local blog Orlando Date Night Guide has been offering great ideas for dates around the Orlando-area since 2006. But this month, owner Kristen Manieri is raising the bar by launching the Orlando Date Night Discovery Club.
This new project is a monthly subscription service designed to give members curated, tried and tested date night itineraries that will send them exploring hidden gems and best bets around central Orlando (Downtown, College Park, Mills 50, Ivanhoe Village) and Winter Park.
WHAT MEMBERS RECEIVE
Each month members will be mailed two complete itineraries, hand selected by Orlando Date Night Guide and other local experts. These will be complete date nights, including directions on where to go, and tips for making the most of the day or evening out.
Along with the itineraries, each month members will receive more than $20 in gifts and vouchers for use at many of the places on each itinerary, a calendar listing of fun date night events happening in the month ahead, and even a list of fun questions to stimulate amazing conversation during the date.
Discovery Club members also receive front of the line access to select Orlando Date Night Guide; automatic double entry into every Orlando Date Night Guide giveaways; and exclusive online content that’s created only for Discovery Club members.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Monthly subscriptions start at $18.95 per month, and can be purchased month-to-month, as well as in increments of 3, 6, or 12 month subscriptions.
The first 1,000 members to join by midnight on December 13, 2016 will receive their first month of the Orlando Date Night Discovery Club for FREE!
To purchase for yourself or a gift, or for more details (they have a great F.A.Q. section), visit OrlandoDiscoveryClub.com.
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017