Orlando kicks off 2017 in high gear as Monster Jam returns to Camping World Stadium on Saturday, January 21, with tickets starting at just $15.
Monster Jam trucks are custom-designed machines that sit atop 66-inch-tall tires and weigh a minimum of 10,000 pounds. By generating 1,500 to 2,000 horsepower and speeds of up to 100 miles per hour. these trucks can fly up to 125 to 130 feet across the track, and up to 35 feet in the air.
More than 12 trucks and drivers will be vying to be the Orlando champion. Scheduled to appear are: Grave Digger driven by Dennis Anderson; Son-uva Digger driven by Ryan Anderson; Team Hot Wheels driven by Scott Buetow; Monster Energy driven by Coty Saucier; Jester driven by Matt Pagliarulo; Xtermigator driven by JR McNeal; Rage driven by Cory Rummel; Barbarian driven by Devin Jones; plus OVER Bored, Bounty Hunter, Knucklehead, Madusa, and Wrecking Crew. Trucks/drivers are subject to change.
Get there early for the Party in the Pits from 2:30pm – 5:30pm. Pit passes are only $10, and gives fans the opportunity to get up close and personal to the Monster Jam trucks and drivers.
Monster Jam tickets range from $15 – $125. Party in the Pit passes are an additional $10 per person. Same day event ticket and pit pass required for entry to pit party.
Tickets and Pit Passes are available at CampingWorldStadium.com, at the Amway Center Box office in advance, online at ticketmaster.com, or charge by phone at 800-745-3000.
If one show isn’t enough, the event rolls into Tampa a week before on January 14, and CitySurfing Orlando will be there to review it. You can check out our review from last year’s Monster Jam, too.
For more information on a Monster Jam, please visit MonsterJam.com.
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017
- D23: New Disney Skyliner to Transport Guests at Walt Disney World - July 19, 2017
- Breaking News: The Great Movie Ride to Close at Disney’s Hollywood Studios August 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra October 8, 2017 - July 18, 2017
- Breaking News: Universe of Energy to Close at Epcot August 2017 - July 18, 2017