Orlando kicks off 2017 in high gear as Monster Jam returns to Camping World Stadium on Saturday, January 21, with tickets starting at just $15.
Monster Jam trucks are custom-designed machines that sit atop 66-inch-tall tires and weigh a minimum of 10,000 pounds. By generating 1,500 to 2,000 horsepower and speeds of up to 100 miles per hour. these trucks can fly up to 125 to 130 feet across the track, and up to 35 feet in the air.
More than 12 trucks and drivers will be vying to be the Orlando champion. Scheduled to appear are: Grave Digger driven by Dennis Anderson; Son-uva Digger driven by Ryan Anderson; Team Hot Wheels driven by Scott Buetow; Monster Energy driven by Coty Saucier; Jester driven by Matt Pagliarulo; Xtermigator driven by JR McNeal; Rage driven by Cory Rummel; Barbarian driven by Devin Jones; plus OVER Bored, Bounty Hunter, Knucklehead, Madusa, and Wrecking Crew. Trucks/drivers are subject to change.
Get there early for the Party in the Pits from 2:30pm – 5:30pm. Pit passes are only $10, and gives fans the opportunity to get up close and personal to the Monster Jam trucks and drivers.
Monster Jam tickets range from $15 – $125. Party in the Pit passes are an additional $10 per person. Same day event ticket and pit pass required for entry to pit party.
Tickets and Pit Passes are available at CampingWorldStadium.com, at the Amway Center Box office in advance, online at ticketmaster.com, or charge by phone at 800-745-3000.
If one show isn’t enough, the event rolls into Tampa a week before on January 14, and CitySurfing Orlando will be there to review it. You can check out our review from last year’s Monster Jam, too.
For more information on a Monster Jam, please visit MonsterJam.com.
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Science Night Live! Craft Beer Edition June 3, 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017