Sibling dancers Julianne and Derek Hough will bring their Move – Beyond – Live on Tour show to the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts on Tuesday, May 16, 2017.
The Houghs are promising fans their biggest and best show yet, with a brand-new stage production inspired by the elements – earth, wind, fire and water – which the duo have infused into fresh, high impact choreography.
The pair will be joined by the Move Company Dancers for group performances in styles ranging from ballroom and tap to salsa and hip-hop and everything in between.
“There is nothing like performing onstage in front of a live audience, and this show is going to be like nothing we’ve done before,” says Julianne. “For those that have been before or will be experiencing the show for the first time, it will transport them beyond their wildest imaginations and expectations.”
For more information, please visit MoveLiveOnTour.com.
Tickets start at $55, and may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office
The tour will also visit Clearwater (May 13) and Sarasota (May 14). Visit our events calendar for more information.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Will Raise a Glass to Support UCP of Central Florida Through April 13, 2017 - March 27, 2017
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017