Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex’s annual high-tech holiday celebration, Holidays In Space, returns for its fifth year from December 21-January 1, 2017.
The centerpiece of the nightly event is a “Spirit of Exploration” show projected against the side of a Saturn 1B. Reimagined for 2016, it takes guests on a journey through NASA’s history and plans for the future.
Featuring custom animation blended with historic footage of actual launches and awe-inspiring views of Earth, the presentation is a completely unique outdoor cinematic experience that will thrill fans of space exploration.
In addition, the KSC Visitor Complex is adorned for the holiday season with decorations throughout, including a 41-foot holiday tree decorated with lights and flags of the countries that helped build the International Space Station, a giant NASA holiday “meatball” ornament at the entrance, and more.
All holiday activities are included with admission, and no advance reservations are required. Light shows begin at 6:45pm each day, except for December 25 when there is no show. An additional 7:45 show will run December 26 through January 1.
Read our review of last year’s Holidays in Space.
Admission is $50 + tax for adults and $40 + tax for children ages 3-11. Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex offers multiday admission starting at $75 + tax for adults and $60 + tax for children ages 3-11.
For more information, call 877-313-2610 or visit KennedySpaceCenter.com.
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017