The Florida Strawberry Festival returns March 2-12, 2017, and after the strawberries, the concerts are a huge draw for attendees.
For those of you who like to plan ahead, the festival has announced its headliner line-up for 2017, and these are concerts you can enjoy (each act is a separate show).
Jimmy Sturr & His Orchestra (10:30am) Free
Drifters, Platters & Cornell Gunter’s Coasters (3:30pm) $15-$20
Willie Nelson and Family (3:30pm) $40
Kip Moore (7:30pm) $35
Kane Brown (3:30pm) $25
3 Doors Down (7:30pm) $35
Clare Bowen/Charles Esten (3:30pm) $25
Little Big Town (7:30pm) $45
The Bellamy Brothers (3:30pm) $15-$20
Jennifer Nettles (7:30pm) $35
Brenda Lee (3:30pm) $15-$20
NEEDTOBREATHE (7:30pm) $25-$30
Tracy Byrd (3:30pm) $15-$20
Scotty McCreery (7:30pm) $25-$30
Cab Calloway Orchestra (10:30am) Free
The Oak Ridge Boys (3:30pm) $15-$20
The Blues Brothers feat Dan Ackroyd/Jim Belushi (7:30pm) $35
Larry Gatlin and the Gatlin Brothers (3:30pm) $15-$20
Elle King (7:30pm) $20
Maddie & Tae (3:30pm) $25
Patti LaBelle (7:30pm) $40
Joe Nichols (3:30pm) $20
Rascal Flatts (7:30pm) $50
Festival admission tickets are $10 adults and $5 children (age 6-12).
There are a limited number of free seats for each concert. There are also tickets for sale for each concert as priced above. These prices are in addition to the required festival admission.
For tickets and more information, visit flstrawberryfestival.com.
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers and Their Monster Trucks on January 19 For Free - January 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Billy Crystal Feb 1 - January 16, 2017
- Out and About: Wicked Casts Its Magic Over the Dr Phillips Center - January 13, 2017
- Praise Wave Christian Music Fest Returns to SeaWorld Orlando January 2017 - January 12, 2017
- U2: The Joshua Tree Tour Hits Florida for Two Shows Summer 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line to Play Amway Center January 28 - January 9, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Elayne Boosler March 8 - January 8, 2017
- Billy Joel to Rock Amway Center in Orlando January 27 - January 7, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up January 6 2017: The Meatball Stoppe, Culver’s, PB&G at Four Seasons - January 6, 2017
- Wicked Returns to Dr Phillips Center Jan 11-29 - January 5, 2017