Universal Orlando announced this week that they are partnering again with Loews Hotels to open Universal’s Aventura Hotel in the summer of 2018.
Universal’s Aventura Hotel will be the sixth hotel at Universal Orlando, and they say it is designed with the connected and value-savvy traveler in mind.
The 16-story gleaming glass tower will consist of 600 guest rooms, including 13 kids’ suites, designed with colors such as sea blue and rose, and floor-to-ceiling windows.
The hotel will feature the destination’s first-ever rooftop bar and grill, where guests will enjoy small plates and craft cocktails while taking in incredible panoramic views of Universal Orlando. It will also have a food hall offering five unique cuisine options in a marketplace setting just off the lobby, and a Starbucks for your caffeine needs.
Other amenities, exclusive to guests staying on-site, will include Early Park Admission to Universal’s theme parks, complimentary on-site transportation, a relaxing pool with a hot tub, kids’ splash pad area and fire pit, a state-of-the-art fitness center, gift shop, and car rental facilities.
Universal’s Aventura Hotel will bring the total number of on-site hotel rooms at Universal Orlando to 6,200, when combined with the 400-room expansion of Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort opening in 2017.
Reservations will be accepted in early 2017; information on pricing will be announced at a later date. We’ll keep you updated with information as we get it.
[Images courtesy Universal Orlando/Loews Hotels]
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017
- Universal Orlando Reveals Story Behind New Volcano Bay Waterpark - March 9, 2017