Universal Orlando announced this week that they are partnering again with Loews Hotels to open Universal’s Aventura Hotel in the summer of 2018.
Universal’s Aventura Hotel will be the sixth hotel at Universal Orlando, and they say it is designed with the connected and value-savvy traveler in mind.
The 16-story gleaming glass tower will consist of 600 guest rooms, including 13 kids’ suites, designed with colors such as sea blue and rose, and floor-to-ceiling windows.
The hotel will feature the destination’s first-ever rooftop bar and grill, where guests will enjoy small plates and craft cocktails while taking in incredible panoramic views of Universal Orlando. It will also have a food hall offering five unique cuisine options in a marketplace setting just off the lobby, and a Starbucks for your caffeine needs.
Other amenities, exclusive to guests staying on-site, will include Early Park Admission to Universal’s theme parks, complimentary on-site transportation, a relaxing pool with a hot tub, kids’ splash pad area and fire pit, a state-of-the-art fitness center, gift shop, and car rental facilities.
Universal’s Aventura Hotel will bring the total number of on-site hotel rooms at Universal Orlando to 6,200, when combined with the 400-room expansion of Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort opening in 2017.
Reservations will be accepted in early 2017; information on pricing will be announced at a later date. We’ll keep you updated with information as we get it.
[Images courtesy Universal Orlando/Loews Hotels]
- Artlando Takes Over Loch Haven Park in Orlando Sept 30 - September 24, 2017
- Meet Stars of Sci-Fi/Horror/Comics at MegaCon Tampa Bay Sept 29-Oct 1 - September 23, 2017
- $10 Day Returns To Orlando Science Center On Sept 24, 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Disney to Live Stream Mickey’s Boo To You Parade from Magic Kingdom Sept 22 - September 21, 2017
- Visit Orlando Extends Magical Dining Month to Oct 12 Due to Hurricane Irma - September 20, 2017
- Willie Nelson and Family to Play Dr Phillips Center October 15, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Presents Spooky Day in the Parks Sept 22-24, 2017 - September 17, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Extreme Sept 21, 2017 - September 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Offering BOGO Tickets Through September 17, 2017 - September 13, 2017
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Presents Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert at Dr Phillips Center October 8, 2017 - September 12, 2017