The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Spa will host the “Turn Back the Hands of Time” event on Friday, November 18, showcasing the best new products and treatments.
Learn the inside scoop on anti-aging advancements during the event’s educational keynote presentation, “The Spectrum of Anti-Aging Enhancements,” covering everything from organic skincare products to medical devices, injectables and fillers.
Speaking will be top industry experts Kara Pettis (Eminence Organic Skin Care), Dean Langdon (HydraFacial MD), and Dr Richard Gregory (voted Best Plastic Surgeon in Orlando).
Guests will also receive a goody bag packed with little luxuries, and will have the opportunity to view demonstrations and sample mini-treatments like the Age-Delay Organic Facial, which emphasizes natural beauty.
The event’s focus on well-being is underscored by the refreshments provided by Highball & Harvest. As Orlando’s premier farm-to-table restaurant, Highball & Harvest incorporates locally sourced produce in its seasonal menu and will prepare nourishing snacks and sips for the event.
The event will run from 5pm to 7pm in the Tuscany Ballroom. A $50 reservation fee will be applied as credit toward the purchase of products or services at the event. Space is limited, so make your reservation by calling 407-393-4200.
For more information on the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes, visit ritzcarlton.com/orlando.
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers and Their Monster Trucks on January 19 For Free - January 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Billy Crystal Feb 1 - January 16, 2017
- Out and About: Wicked Casts Its Magic Over the Dr Phillips Center - January 13, 2017
- Praise Wave Christian Music Fest Returns to SeaWorld Orlando January 2017 - January 12, 2017
- U2: The Joshua Tree Tour Hits Florida for Two Shows Summer 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line to Play Amway Center January 28 - January 9, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Elayne Boosler March 8 - January 8, 2017
- Billy Joel to Rock Amway Center in Orlando January 27 - January 7, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up January 6 2017: The Meatball Stoppe, Culver’s, PB&G at Four Seasons - January 6, 2017
- Wicked Returns to Dr Phillips Center Jan 11-29 - January 5, 2017