Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey kick off 2017 with January Circus XTREME shows in Orlando and Tampa.
Circus Xtreme will be at the Amway Center in Orlando January 12 through 16, for 8 shows. It will then visit Amalie Arena in Tampa January 25 through 29, for another 8 performances.
Prepare to be astonished and amazed by artists who redefine the word extreme in everything they do, including high-wire wizards, powerful strongmen, BMX trick riders, trampoline daredevils, contortionists, a high-flying human cannonball, a bungee aerial skydiving display, and so much more.
A Ringling Bros. show wouldn’t be complete without a full menagerie of amazing animals, and Circus XTREME features beautiful Bengal tigers and two-humped camels ridden by brave Mongolian women.
Arrive early, because the party actually starts an hour early with the All Access Pre-show, included with every ticket. Families can meet an international cast of performers and get up close to the menagerie of animals, try on custom costumes, learn circus skills, and more.
Tickets for all shows go on sale Monday, November 14 at 10am.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017