Paddlefish at Disney Springs is getting closer to their projected winter opening, and they are starting to hire for 350 positions.
Available positions include, but are not limited to: line cook, dishwashers, prep cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, server assistants and food runners.
Interested applicants are invited to attend any of the following job fairs located in the upstairs dining room at Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe:
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016
- Monday, November 14, 2016
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016
The job fairs will run from 8am-3:30pm.
Formerly Fulton’s Crab House, the restaurant is undergoing a major renovation, both inside and out, and will offer a revamped menu as well.
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017