Paddlefish at Disney Springs is getting closer to their projected winter opening, and they are starting to hire for 350 positions.
Available positions include, but are not limited to: line cook, dishwashers, prep cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, server assistants and food runners.
Interested applicants are invited to attend any of the following job fairs located in the upstairs dining room at Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe:
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016
- Monday, November 14, 2016
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016
The job fairs will run from 8am-3:30pm.
Formerly Fulton’s Crab House, the restaurant is undergoing a major renovation, both inside and out, and will offer a revamped menu as well.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017