Paddlefish at Disney Springs is getting closer to their projected winter opening, and they are starting to hire for 350 positions.
Available positions include, but are not limited to: line cook, dishwashers, prep cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, server assistants and food runners.
Interested applicants are invited to attend any of the following job fairs located in the upstairs dining room at Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe:
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016
- Monday, November 14, 2016
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016
The job fairs will run from 8am-3:30pm.
Formerly Fulton’s Crab House, the restaurant is undergoing a major renovation, both inside and out, and will offer a revamped menu as well.
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017