Paddlefish at Disney Springs is getting closer to their projected winter opening, and they are starting to hire for 350 positions.
Available positions include, but are not limited to: line cook, dishwashers, prep cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, server assistants and food runners.
Interested applicants are invited to attend any of the following job fairs located in the upstairs dining room at Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe:
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016
- Monday, November 14, 2016
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016
The job fairs will run from 8am-3:30pm.
Formerly Fulton’s Crab House, the restaurant is undergoing a major renovation, both inside and out, and will offer a revamped menu as well.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017