November 17 is a significant day for Blue Man Group, as it was twenty-five years ago that a creative collaboration among friends led to the first euphoric and historic Blue Man Group performance at the Astor Place Theatre in New York.
Now it is significant for a second reason, as both Orange County and the City of Orlando have officially declared Nov. 17, 2016 “Blue Man Group Day” in celebration of the group’s 25th anniversary.
Orange County Mayor Teresa Jacobs joined the Blue Men for an official proclamation ceremony on November 16 at Universal Orlando, where the group performs nightly.
You can find out more about the celebration, including a chance to win a trip to see them in Las Vegas at blueman.com/25.
Congrats to the Blue Men! I’ve seen their shows in Las Vegas and Orlando, and enjoyed both of them. Have you seen BMG live?
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017
- 139th Silver Spurs Rodeo Teams with Free School’s Out Blow Out June 2-3, 2017 - May 26, 2017