November 17 is a significant day for Blue Man Group, as it was twenty-five years ago that a creative collaboration among friends led to the first euphoric and historic Blue Man Group performance at the Astor Place Theatre in New York.
Now it is significant for a second reason, as both Orange County and the City of Orlando have officially declared Nov. 17, 2016 “Blue Man Group Day” in celebration of the group’s 25th anniversary.
Orange County Mayor Teresa Jacobs joined the Blue Men for an official proclamation ceremony on November 16 at Universal Orlando, where the group performs nightly.
You can find out more about the celebration, including a chance to win a trip to see them in Las Vegas at blueman.com/25.
Congrats to the Blue Men! I’ve seen their shows in Las Vegas and Orlando, and enjoyed both of them. Have you seen BMG live?
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017
- D23: New Disney Skyliner to Transport Guests at Walt Disney World - July 19, 2017
- Breaking News: The Great Movie Ride to Close at Disney’s Hollywood Studios August 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra October 8, 2017 - July 18, 2017
- Breaking News: Universe of Energy to Close at Epcot August 2017 - July 18, 2017