November 17 is a significant day for Blue Man Group, as it was twenty-five years ago that a creative collaboration among friends led to the first euphoric and historic Blue Man Group performance at the Astor Place Theatre in New York.
Now it is significant for a second reason, as both Orange County and the City of Orlando have officially declared Nov. 17, 2016 “Blue Man Group Day” in celebration of the group’s 25th anniversary.
Orange County Mayor Teresa Jacobs joined the Blue Men for an official proclamation ceremony on November 16 at Universal Orlando, where the group performs nightly.
You can find out more about the celebration, including a chance to win a trip to see them in Las Vegas at blueman.com/25.
Congrats to the Blue Men! I’ve seen their shows in Las Vegas and Orlando, and enjoyed both of them. Have you seen BMG live?
- Out and About: Christmas Comes to Gaylord Palms - November 21, 2017
- Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando November 23-26, 2017 - November 19, 2017
- The Status of CitySurfingOrlando.com - November 15, 2017
- The Phantom Returns in Love Never Dies at Dr Phillips Center Nov 21-26, 2017 - November 14, 2017
- Festival Of Trees Kickstarts The Holidays At Orlando Museum Of Art Nov 11-19, 2017 - November 10, 2017
- Out and About: The Glass Knife Debuts in Winter Park - November 9, 2017
- Out and About: Fresh Kitchen Opens in Waterford Lakes - November 3, 2017
- Central Florida Foodie Events for November 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring Soul2Soul World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - September 25, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017