November 17 is a significant day for Blue Man Group, as it was twenty-five years ago that a creative collaboration among friends led to the first euphoric and historic Blue Man Group performance at the Astor Place Theatre in New York.
Now it is significant for a second reason, as both Orange County and the City of Orlando have officially declared Nov. 17, 2016 “Blue Man Group Day” in celebration of the group’s 25th anniversary.
Orange County Mayor Teresa Jacobs joined the Blue Men for an official proclamation ceremony on November 16 at Universal Orlando, where the group performs nightly.
You can find out more about the celebration, including a chance to win a trip to see them in Las Vegas at blueman.com/25.
Congrats to the Blue Men! I’ve seen their shows in Las Vegas and Orlando, and enjoyed both of them. Have you seen BMG live?
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017
- Universal Orlando Reveals Story Behind New Volcano Bay Waterpark - March 9, 2017