November 17 is a significant day for Blue Man Group, as it was twenty-five years ago that a creative collaboration among friends led to the first euphoric and historic Blue Man Group performance at the Astor Place Theatre in New York.
Now it is significant for a second reason, as both Orange County and the City of Orlando have officially declared Nov. 17, 2016 “Blue Man Group Day” in celebration of the group’s 25th anniversary.
Orange County Mayor Teresa Jacobs joined the Blue Men for an official proclamation ceremony on November 16 at Universal Orlando, where the group performs nightly.
You can find out more about the celebration, including a chance to win a trip to see them in Las Vegas at blueman.com/25.
Congrats to the Blue Men! I’ve seen their shows in Las Vegas and Orlando, and enjoyed both of them. Have you seen BMG live?
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando to Open Infinity Falls in Summer 2018 - April 14, 2017
- Out and About: Disney Princesses Dish it Out During Disenchanted! at Plaza Live! Orlando - April 13, 2017