It appears that rapper mogul Kanye West has imploded upon himself again, and today cancelled the remainder of his Saint Pablo tour, including an Orlando show on December 6.
No word was given for the abrupt cancellation, but NBC News reports that West was under observation at a Los Angeles area hospital as of yesterday afternoon.
According to NBC, a source told them that Los Angeles police responded to a medical welfare call about 1:20pm Monday afternoon. No criminal activity was involved, but the decision to hospitalize West was for his own health and safety, and was voluntary.
West played a show in Sacramento, California on Saturday night, but according to The Sacramento Bee, he only performed two songs and left the stage after about 30 minutes that included many rants.
If you are holding a ticket to the December 6 show at the Amway Center, a full refund can be obtained at the point of purchase.
If you purchased online through Ticketmaster, the refund process has been initiated and will take a couple of days to complete. If you have questions or want to follow up, call customer service at 800.653.8000
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Will Raise a Glass to Support UCP of Central Florida Through April 13, 2017 - March 27, 2017
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017