If you love the hip hop, rap, and R&B of the 90s, then you’ll want to check out the I Love the 90’s Tour which will be at the Amway Center on Saturday, December 3, 2016.
The I Love the 90’s Tour will feature some of the most iconic names in rap, hip hop and R&B including Salt-N-Pepa, Coolio, Tone Loc, All-4-One, Young MC, Kool Moe Dee and many more.
I Love The 90’s Tour invites attendees to reminisce about the glory days-decade where audiences can expect to hear their favorite chart-topping hits like, “Let’s Talk About Sex,” “Shoop,” “I Wanna Sex You Up,” “Funky Cold Medina,” “It Takes Two,” “Wild Thing,” “Gangsta’s Paradise” and many more during the flashback-filled night.
The majority of the I Love The ’90s tour dates will be presented by SiriusXM, which is promoting the tour on its SiriusXM FLY, Backspin and ’90s on nine channels.
For more information on I Love The 90’s Tour, visit ilovethe90stour.com.
Tickets are $36.50 – $146.50, and can be purchased at amwaycenter.com or at the venue box office.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
To get you in the mood for the show, here are some videos by the tour’s artists:
Salt-N-Pepa – “Shoop”
Tone Loc “Funky Cold Medina”
Young MC “Bust A Move”
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers and Their Monster Trucks on January 19 For Free - January 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Billy Crystal Feb 1 - January 16, 2017
- Out and About: Wicked Casts Its Magic Over the Dr Phillips Center - January 13, 2017
- Praise Wave Christian Music Fest Returns to SeaWorld Orlando January 2017 - January 12, 2017
- U2: The Joshua Tree Tour Hits Florida for Two Shows Summer 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line to Play Amway Center January 28 - January 9, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Elayne Boosler March 8 - January 8, 2017
- Billy Joel to Rock Amway Center in Orlando January 27 - January 7, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up January 6 2017: The Meatball Stoppe, Culver’s, PB&G at Four Seasons - January 6, 2017
- Wicked Returns to Dr Phillips Center Jan 11-29 - January 5, 2017