Festival of the Trees, now in its thirtieth year, returns to the Orlando Museum of Art from November 12-20, 2016.
During this annual event, the museum is transformed into a glittering wonderland filled with sparkling trees, vignettes and stunning holiday décor, suitable for visitors of all ages.
Guests can also enjoy holiday shopping, food and refreshments at the museum cafe.
First presented in 1986, the Festival of Trees, which is organized by the Council of 101, is the premier holiday event in Central Florida and is enjoyed by more than 20,000 people each year.
This year’s theme is The Art of the Holidays. Revenues generated by this event, which includes trees and other holiday decor for sale, and the other Council of 101 events have raised more than $6.8 million for the museum’s educational programs.
For more information on Festival of the Trees, visit omart.org.
General admission tickets are $15 for adults, and $5 children ages 3-11. Discounted tickets are available for seniors (65 and over), OMA members, military personnel and first responders with proper identification
A Night in White – Opening Night Festival Gala takes place November 11 from 7-11pm. Tickets are $150 per person.
Festival Salutes Seniors takes place on November 15, and is a day filled with special entertainment and activities for the “young at heart.” Tickets for seniors (65 and older) are $10.
Reindeer Romp Children’s Party takes place November 16, and is a evening for the actually young featuring Santa, children’s entertainment and more. General admission is $15 for all ages and the event runs from 6-8:30pm. VIP Pass tickets are also available for $25, and offer admission at 5:30pm.
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Teams for the Pro Bowl Game in Orlando January 28, 2018 #ProBowlOrlando #ThisIsOrlando - January 14, 2018