Festival of the Trees, now in its thirtieth year, returns to the Orlando Museum of Art from November 12-20, 2016.
During this annual event, the museum is transformed into a glittering wonderland filled with sparkling trees, vignettes and stunning holiday décor, suitable for visitors of all ages.
Guests can also enjoy holiday shopping, food and refreshments at the museum cafe.
First presented in 1986, the Festival of Trees, which is organized by the Council of 101, is the premier holiday event in Central Florida and is enjoyed by more than 20,000 people each year.
This year’s theme is The Art of the Holidays. Revenues generated by this event, which includes trees and other holiday decor for sale, and the other Council of 101 events have raised more than $6.8 million for the museum’s educational programs.
For more information on Festival of the Trees, visit omart.org.
General admission tickets are $15 for adults, and $5 children ages 3-11. Discounted tickets are available for seniors (65 and over), OMA members, military personnel and first responders with proper identification
A Night in White – Opening Night Festival Gala takes place November 11 from 7-11pm. Tickets are $150 per person.
Festival Salutes Seniors takes place on November 15, and is a day filled with special entertainment and activities for the “young at heart.” Tickets for seniors (65 and older) are $10.
Reindeer Romp Children’s Party takes place November 16, and is a evening for the actually young featuring Santa, children’s entertainment and more. General admission is $15 for all ages and the event runs from 6-8:30pm. VIP Pass tickets are also available for $25, and offer admission at 5:30pm.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017