Festival of the Trees, now in its thirtieth year, returns to the Orlando Museum of Art from November 12-20, 2016.
During this annual event, the museum is transformed into a glittering wonderland filled with sparkling trees, vignettes and stunning holiday décor, suitable for visitors of all ages.
Guests can also enjoy holiday shopping, food and refreshments at the museum cafe.
First presented in 1986, the Festival of Trees, which is organized by the Council of 101, is the premier holiday event in Central Florida and is enjoyed by more than 20,000 people each year.
This year’s theme is The Art of the Holidays. Revenues generated by this event, which includes trees and other holiday decor for sale, and the other Council of 101 events have raised more than $6.8 million for the museum’s educational programs.
For more information on Festival of the Trees, visit omart.org.
General admission tickets are $15 for adults, and $5 children ages 3-11. Discounted tickets are available for seniors (65 and over), OMA members, military personnel and first responders with proper identification
A Night in White – Opening Night Festival Gala takes place November 11 from 7-11pm. Tickets are $150 per person.
Festival Salutes Seniors takes place on November 15, and is a day filled with special entertainment and activities for the “young at heart.” Tickets for seniors (65 and older) are $10.
Reindeer Romp Children’s Party takes place November 16, and is a evening for the actually young featuring Santa, children’s entertainment and more. General admission is $15 for all ages and the event runs from 6-8:30pm. VIP Pass tickets are also available for $25, and offer admission at 5:30pm.
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017
- Mennello Museum of Art Hosts Our Orlando Local Art Show May 19-June 18, 2017 - May 10, 2017