Festival of the Trees, now in its thirtieth year, returns to the Orlando Museum of Art from November 12-20, 2016.
During this annual event, the museum is transformed into a glittering wonderland filled with sparkling trees, vignettes and stunning holiday décor, suitable for visitors of all ages.
Guests can also enjoy holiday shopping, food and refreshments at the museum cafe.
First presented in 1986, the Festival of Trees, which is organized by the Council of 101, is the premier holiday event in Central Florida and is enjoyed by more than 20,000 people each year.
This year’s theme is The Art of the Holidays. Revenues generated by this event, which includes trees and other holiday decor for sale, and the other Council of 101 events have raised more than $6.8 million for the museum’s educational programs.
For more information on Festival of the Trees, visit omart.org.
General admission tickets are $15 for adults, and $5 children ages 3-11. Discounted tickets are available for seniors (65 and over), OMA members, military personnel and first responders with proper identification
A Night in White – Opening Night Festival Gala takes place November 11 from 7-11pm. Tickets are $150 per person.
Festival Salutes Seniors takes place on November 15, and is a day filled with special entertainment and activities for the “young at heart.” Tickets for seniors (65 and older) are $10.
Reindeer Romp Children’s Party takes place November 16, and is a evening for the actually young featuring Santa, children’s entertainment and more. General admission is $15 for all ages and the event runs from 6-8:30pm. VIP Pass tickets are also available for $25, and offer admission at 5:30pm.
- Holy Land Experience Offers Free Admission Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - October 23, 2017
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017