Festival of the Trees, now in its thirtieth year, returns to the Orlando Museum of Art from November 12-20, 2016.
During this annual event, the museum is transformed into a glittering wonderland filled with sparkling trees, vignettes and stunning holiday décor, suitable for visitors of all ages.
Guests can also enjoy holiday shopping, food and refreshments at the museum cafe.
First presented in 1986, the Festival of Trees, which is organized by the Council of 101, is the premier holiday event in Central Florida and is enjoyed by more than 20,000 people each year.
This year’s theme is The Art of the Holidays. Revenues generated by this event, which includes trees and other holiday decor for sale, and the other Council of 101 events have raised more than $6.8 million for the museum’s educational programs.
For more information on Festival of the Trees, visit omart.org.
General admission tickets are $15 for adults, and $5 children ages 3-11. Discounted tickets are available for seniors (65 and over), OMA members, military personnel and first responders with proper identification
A Night in White – Opening Night Festival Gala takes place November 11 from 7-11pm. Tickets are $150 per person.
Festival Salutes Seniors takes place on November 15, and is a day filled with special entertainment and activities for the “young at heart.” Tickets for seniors (65 and older) are $10.
Reindeer Romp Children’s Party takes place November 16, and is a evening for the actually young featuring Santa, children’s entertainment and more. General admission is $15 for all ages and the event runs from 6-8:30pm. VIP Pass tickets are also available for $25, and offer admission at 5:30pm.
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers and Their Monster Trucks on January 19 For Free - January 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Billy Crystal Feb 1 - January 16, 2017
- Out and About: Wicked Casts Its Magic Over the Dr Phillips Center - January 13, 2017
- Praise Wave Christian Music Fest Returns to SeaWorld Orlando January 2017 - January 12, 2017
- U2: The Joshua Tree Tour Hits Florida for Two Shows Summer 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line to Play Amway Center January 28 - January 9, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Elayne Boosler March 8 - January 8, 2017
- Billy Joel to Rock Amway Center in Orlando January 27 - January 7, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up January 6 2017: The Meatball Stoppe, Culver’s, PB&G at Four Seasons - January 6, 2017
- Wicked Returns to Dr Phillips Center Jan 11-29 - January 5, 2017