The iconic Dolly Parton is set to bring her boundless energy and first tour in 25 years to Tampa’s AMALIE Arena on Saturday, November 26, 2016.
An internationally renowned superstar, Dolly Parton has sold over 100 million records worldwide, achieving 25 RIAA certified gold, platinum and multi-platinum awards.
Accolades awarded to Parton throughout her career include 7 Grammy Awards, 10 Country Music Association Awards, 5 Academy of Country Music Awards, 3 American Music Awards, and most recently she was honored with the CMA’s Willie Nelson Lifetime Achievement Award.
She has been inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame, Songwriters Hall of Fame, Hollywood Walk of Fame, and the Grand Ole Opry
Parton has also expanded her empire over the years to include acting (9 to 5, Steel Magnolias, Best Little Whorehouse, and more), a theme park (Dollywood), and philanthropy (the Dollywood Foundation funds Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library, which has sent over 60 million books to children in the U.S., Canada, and the UK).
In 2015, Parton’s childhood was made into an NBC movie, “Dolly Parton’s Coat of Many Colors,” which was seen by over 13 million viewers. An all-new holiday sequel, “Dolly Parton’s Christmas of Many Colors: Circle of Love,” will air on the network on November 30, 2016.
Parton is currently touring in support of her new album Pure & Simple, which is her 43rd solo studio album. (43!!) Parton’s set list will include a songs from that album, as well as many of her hit songs, like “Jolene,” “Coat of Many Colors,” and maybe even “I Will Always Love You” (made famous a second time by Whitney Houston).
“We’re so excited to get out there and see the fans again. I’m really looking forward to singing songs the fans have not heard in a while, as well as the hits, while debuting a few new ones off Pure & Simple,” Parton said in a press release.
If you want to know more about the amazing Dolly Parton, please visit dollyparton.com.
Ticket are $45.75 to $125.75, and can be purchased at amaliearena.com, the McDonald’s Ticket Office at AMALIE Arena, Ticketmaster outlets and at Ticketmaster.com. Order tickets by phone by calling 800.745.3000.
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017