Disney Springs is wrapped and ready for its first full season of holiday cheer, with festive décor, entertainment and holiday shopping .
Starting November 11 through January 8, 2017, all four neighborhoods – West Side, Town Center, The Landing, and the Marketplace – will be filled with holiday delight.
Stroll the Disney Springs’ Christmas Tree Trail in the Marketplace. There are 15 custom decorated holiday trees, each dedicated to a popular Disney theme.
Can you say photo ops galore?
Also in the Marketplace, the Festival of Toys will take place at Once Upon a Toy Fountain. This nightly family-friendly dance party also includes a nightly tree lighting ceremony at 6pm, life-sized toys, toy soldier stilt walkers, pin trading, and more.
Slated to start on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt is a fun-for-the-whole-family scavenger hunt-style activity will send you through all four neighborhoods of Disney Springs. Once complete, visit participating locations for a limited-edition completion button.
And in a first of its kind experience, the idea of “wishing upon a star” will take on an even more magical meaning in the skies of Disney Springs. After getting FAA approval to use flying drones on property, it appears they will be used to create items such as floating Christmas trees.
This is but a sampling of the holiday fun to be had at Disney Springs. There’s plenty of free parking with two garages, and a lot behind Cirque du Soleil. So bring the family out for some free festive fun at Disney Springs.
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017
- Universal Orlando Reveals Story Behind New Volcano Bay Waterpark - March 9, 2017