Disney Springs is wrapped and ready for its first full season of holiday cheer, with festive décor, entertainment and holiday shopping .
Starting November 11 through January 8, 2017, all four neighborhoods – West Side, Town Center, The Landing, and the Marketplace – will be filled with holiday delight.
Stroll the Disney Springs’ Christmas Tree Trail in the Marketplace. There are 15 custom decorated holiday trees, each dedicated to a popular Disney theme.
Can you say photo ops galore?
Also in the Marketplace, the Festival of Toys will take place at Once Upon a Toy Fountain. This nightly family-friendly dance party also includes a nightly tree lighting ceremony at 6pm, life-sized toys, toy soldier stilt walkers, pin trading, and more.
Slated to start on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt is a fun-for-the-whole-family scavenger hunt-style activity will send you through all four neighborhoods of Disney Springs. Once complete, visit participating locations for a limited-edition completion button.
And in a first of its kind experience, the idea of “wishing upon a star” will take on an even more magical meaning in the skies of Disney Springs. After getting FAA approval to use flying drones on property, it appears they will be used to create items such as floating Christmas trees.
This is but a sampling of the holiday fun to be had at Disney Springs. There’s plenty of free parking with two garages, and a lot behind Cirque du Soleil. So bring the family out for some free festive fun at Disney Springs.
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Science Night Live! Craft Beer Edition June 3, 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017