Disney Springs is wrapped and ready for its first full season of holiday cheer, with festive décor, entertainment and holiday shopping .
Starting November 11 through January 8, 2017, all four neighborhoods – West Side, Town Center, The Landing, and the Marketplace – will be filled with holiday delight.
Stroll the Disney Springs’ Christmas Tree Trail in the Marketplace. There are 15 custom decorated holiday trees, each dedicated to a popular Disney theme.
Can you say photo ops galore?
Also in the Marketplace, the Festival of Toys will take place at Once Upon a Toy Fountain. This nightly family-friendly dance party also includes a nightly tree lighting ceremony at 6pm, life-sized toys, toy soldier stilt walkers, pin trading, and more.
Slated to start on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt is a fun-for-the-whole-family scavenger hunt-style activity will send you through all four neighborhoods of Disney Springs. Once complete, visit participating locations for a limited-edition completion button.
And in a first of its kind experience, the idea of “wishing upon a star” will take on an even more magical meaning in the skies of Disney Springs. After getting FAA approval to use flying drones on property, it appears they will be used to create items such as floating Christmas trees.
This is but a sampling of the holiday fun to be had at Disney Springs. There’s plenty of free parking with two garages, and a lot behind Cirque du Soleil. So bring the family out for some free festive fun at Disney Springs.
- Artlando Takes Over Loch Haven Park in Orlando Sept 30 - September 24, 2017
- Meet Stars of Sci-Fi/Horror/Comics at MegaCon Tampa Bay Sept 29-Oct 1 - September 23, 2017
- $10 Day Returns To Orlando Science Center On Sept 24, 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Disney to Live Stream Mickey’s Boo To You Parade from Magic Kingdom Sept 22 - September 21, 2017
- Visit Orlando Extends Magical Dining Month to Oct 12 Due to Hurricane Irma - September 20, 2017
- Willie Nelson and Family to Play Dr Phillips Center October 15, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Presents Spooky Day in the Parks Sept 22-24, 2017 - September 17, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Extreme Sept 21, 2017 - September 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Offering BOGO Tickets Through September 17, 2017 - September 13, 2017
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Presents Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert at Dr Phillips Center October 8, 2017 - September 12, 2017