Disney Springs is wrapped and ready for its first full season of holiday cheer, with festive décor, entertainment and holiday shopping .
Starting November 11 through January 8, 2017, all four neighborhoods – West Side, Town Center, The Landing, and the Marketplace – will be filled with holiday delight.
Stroll the Disney Springs’ Christmas Tree Trail in the Marketplace. There are 15 custom decorated holiday trees, each dedicated to a popular Disney theme.
Can you say photo ops galore?
Also in the Marketplace, the Festival of Toys will take place at Once Upon a Toy Fountain. This nightly family-friendly dance party also includes a nightly tree lighting ceremony at 6pm, life-sized toys, toy soldier stilt walkers, pin trading, and more.
Slated to start on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt is a fun-for-the-whole-family scavenger hunt-style activity will send you through all four neighborhoods of Disney Springs. Once complete, visit participating locations for a limited-edition completion button.
And in a first of its kind experience, the idea of “wishing upon a star” will take on an even more magical meaning in the skies of Disney Springs. After getting FAA approval to use flying drones on property, it appears they will be used to create items such as floating Christmas trees.
This is but a sampling of the holiday fun to be had at Disney Springs. There’s plenty of free parking with two garages, and a lot behind Cirque du Soleil. So bring the family out for some free festive fun at Disney Springs.
- Out and About: Christmas Comes to Gaylord Palms - November 21, 2017
- Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando November 23-26, 2017 - November 19, 2017
- The Status of CitySurfingOrlando.com - November 15, 2017
- The Phantom Returns in Love Never Dies at Dr Phillips Center Nov 21-26, 2017 - November 14, 2017
- Festival Of Trees Kickstarts The Holidays At Orlando Museum Of Art Nov 11-19, 2017 - November 10, 2017
- Out and About: The Glass Knife Debuts in Winter Park - November 9, 2017
- Out and About: Fresh Kitchen Opens in Waterford Lakes - November 3, 2017
- Central Florida Foodie Events for November 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring Soul2Soul World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - September 25, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017