Christmas at Gaylord Palms is a great time to visit the resort, with several shows and attractions that will make you feel like it’s the holidays.
Yesterday, I told you all about this year’s ICE! attraction, featuring vignettes from the classic A Charlie Brown Christmas. But that’s not the only reason to take in Christmas at Gaylord Palms.
Every night the resort’s St. Augustine Atrium lights up with a A Christmas Wish, a six-minute tree lighting ceremony combining narration, classic holiday music, and dazzling visual effects. This free show takes place 4 times a night Sunday through Thursday, and 3 times nightly Friday and Saturday.
Cirque Dreams Unwrapped is also performed several times daily. This 25-minute show features a revolving cast of acrobats, aerialists, jugglers, and more. Free seats are first come, first served, but you can purchase VIP seating for $14.99 – $17.99 adults & seniors, $10.99 – $12.99 children.
Over at the Alpine Village, you’ll not only find ICE! but several other fun holiday activities.
Alpine Rush Snow Tubing features eight snowy lanes to slide down on inner tubes with real snow. Double riding tubes are available for parents with small children. After 6pm,, the snow tubing goes Cosmic featuring flashing LED lights and high-spirited holiday music. Cost is $19.99 per person and included unlimited runs for that day.
The Elf on the Shelf Scavenger Hunt sends families around the resort, and those who finish get a prize. Cost is $9.99 per person.
New for 2016 is the Mrs. Claus Christmas Traditions and Story Time Sing-a-long, a 30-minute show that includes milk and cookies. Cost is $14.99 per person.
Choose either a delectable holiday-themed gingerbread cookie kit ($22.99), or a complete gingerbread house ($29.99) at the Gingerbread Decorating Corner. There is also a photo op with the Gingerbread Man.
And what holiday celebration would be complete without Photos with Santa. There is no sitting fee, and photo packages start at $34.99.
There are even opportunities for photo ops with Charlie Brown, Lucy, and Snoopy in the Alpine Village.
For tickets or information on packages including rooms, visit christmasatgaylordpalms.com.
Disclaimer: I got to experience Christmas at Gaylord Palms during a media event. As always, my opinions are my own, and honest.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up for 2017 Food & Wine Fest - February 24, 2017
- Central Florida Fair Returns to Orlando Mar 2-19, 2017 - February 23, 2017
- Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 25-26 - February 22, 2017
- An Evening with Elayne Boosler Comes to Dr Phillips Center March 8 - February 21, 2017
- Upcoming Central Florida Food Events for Early Spring 2017 - February 20, 2017
- Out and About: Paddlefish Elevates Waterfront Dining at Disney Springs - February 19, 2017
- Headlining Acts Announced for 2017 Garden Rocks Concert Series at Epcot - February 18, 2017
- Lady Gaga Brings Joanne World Tour to Amalie Arena in Tampa Dec 1, 2017 - February 17, 2017
- 138th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 17-19 - February 15, 2017
- Rivers of Light to Open at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Feb 17, 2017 - February 14, 2017