Christmas at Gaylord Palms is a great time to visit the resort, with several shows and attractions that will make you feel like it’s the holidays.
Yesterday, I told you all about this year’s ICE! attraction, featuring vignettes from the classic A Charlie Brown Christmas. But that’s not the only reason to take in Christmas at Gaylord Palms.
Every night the resort’s St. Augustine Atrium lights up with a A Christmas Wish, a six-minute tree lighting ceremony combining narration, classic holiday music, and dazzling visual effects. This free show takes place 4 times a night Sunday through Thursday, and 3 times nightly Friday and Saturday.
Cirque Dreams Unwrapped is also performed several times daily. This 25-minute show features a revolving cast of acrobats, aerialists, jugglers, and more. Free seats are first come, first served, but you can purchase VIP seating for $14.99 – $17.99 adults & seniors, $10.99 – $12.99 children.
Over at the Alpine Village, you’ll not only find ICE! but several other fun holiday activities.
Alpine Rush Snow Tubing features eight snowy lanes to slide down on inner tubes with real snow. Double riding tubes are available for parents with small children. After 6pm,, the snow tubing goes Cosmic featuring flashing LED lights and high-spirited holiday music. Cost is $19.99 per person and included unlimited runs for that day.
The Elf on the Shelf Scavenger Hunt sends families around the resort, and those who finish get a prize. Cost is $9.99 per person.
New for 2016 is the Mrs. Claus Christmas Traditions and Story Time Sing-a-long, a 30-minute show that includes milk and cookies. Cost is $14.99 per person.
Choose either a delectable holiday-themed gingerbread cookie kit ($22.99), or a complete gingerbread house ($29.99) at the Gingerbread Decorating Corner. There is also a photo op with the Gingerbread Man.
And what holiday celebration would be complete without Photos with Santa. There is no sitting fee, and photo packages start at $34.99.
There are even opportunities for photo ops with Charlie Brown, Lucy, and Snoopy in the Alpine Village.
For tickets or information on packages including rooms, visit christmasatgaylordpalms.com.
Disclaimer: I got to experience Christmas at Gaylord Palms during a media event. As always, my opinions are my own, and honest.
- Dragon Challenge Coaster at Universal’s Islands of Adventure to Close in September 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Central Florida Krispy Kreme And The Salvation Army Launch Annual #StuffTheBus School Supply Drive - July 25, 2017
- New Thrill Ride Announced for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando - July 24, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up July 24, 2017: Ravenous Pig, Second Harvest Food Bank of CFL, Terralina Crafted Italian, More - July 24, 2017
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017