Tony and Emmy Award-winning comedian, actor, producer, writer and director Billy Crystal brings his U.S. tour to Orlando for a show at Dr Phillips Center on February 1, 2017.
Coming off the heels of his recently critically-acclaimed Australian tour, Crystal promises a hilarious and intimate evening for the Orlando engagement.
“This show is unique. There’s stand-up, and ‘sit-down,’ which gives me great freedom to tell stories, show film clips and talk about my life and career and the world as I see it,” says Crystal. “It’s loose, unpredictable and intimate – the most fun I’ve had on stage in a long time.”
He got his start as a stand-up comic, but got his big break when cast as Jodie Dallas, the gay son, on the 70s ABC series “Soap.” He was also a cast member on “Saturday Night Live” during the 1984-85 season, coining classic characters such as his parody of Fernando Lamas, a smarmy talk-show host whose catchphrase, “You look… mahvelous!,” became a media sensation.
During the late 80s and early 90s, Crystal was comic gold in films such as The Princess Bride, When Harry Met Sally, City Slickers, and as the voice of Mike Wazowski in the blockbuster Pixar film Monsters, Inc., and its prequel Monsters University.
He won his Tony for 700 Sundays, a two-act, one-man play, which he conceived and wrote about his parents and his childhood growing up on Long Island.
Crystal has hosted the Academy Awards nine times, was a founding host of the Comic Relief charity, and his latest memoir, “Still Foolin’ Em: Where I’ve Been, Where I’m Going, and Where the Hell are My Keys?” was an instant New York Times best seller.
Connect with Billy Crystal on Twitter.
Tickets start at $69, and may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office.
VIP packages start at $250 per person.
Tickets are on sale to the public Friday, November 18, at 10am.
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017
- D23: New Disney Skyliner to Transport Guests at Walt Disney World - July 19, 2017
- Breaking News: The Great Movie Ride to Close at Disney’s Hollywood Studios August 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra October 8, 2017 - July 18, 2017
- Breaking News: Universe of Energy to Close at Epcot August 2017 - July 18, 2017