The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic returns for its seventh year the weekend of Friday, October 28, and Saturday, October 29.
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic offers guests unlimited tastings at more than 40 stations featuring culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and wine from more than 30 wineries, centered around the hotel’s scenic causeway.
Upgraded ticket options allow guests to enjoy access to a beer garden featuring a wide selection of craft beers and Oktoberfest-inspired cuisine. The event also includes separately ticketed hands-on seminars with the hotel’s chefs and certified beverage experts.
Highlights of the 2016 menu include new dishes debuting alongside returning festival favorites. Enjoy an American wagyu beef slider with avocado-bacon aioli and Applewood smoked bacon on a toasted brioche from The Fountain; a salt-roasted prime New York strip loin served with mashed potatoes and sauce bordelaise from Shula’s Steak House; and seared striped bass with fall artichokes, Nicoise olives in a Spanish caper emulsion from Garden Grove.
Returning dishes include the popular shrimp cocktail steamroller from Todd English’s bluezoo, and dragon sushi roll from Kimonos. Original dessert offerings will once again be served by world champion pastry chef Laurent Branlard.
Individual tickets are $105 per person, per day, and include unlimited tastings on the causeway. Tickets including access to the beer garden are $130 per person, per day. Prices include tax/service fees.
Seminars include topics such as wine blending, craft cocktails, pasta making and sushi and sake, and are priced starting at $47.11 (including tax/fees).
Tickets may be purchased at SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com, where you’ll also find menus, and seminar descriptions.
Overnight and multiple-night package options are available, and can be booked by phone at 1-888-828-8850.
One-night packages start at $392, and include room accommodations and two tickets to the outdoor festival (seminar tickets and beer garden tickets may be added for an additional fee).
Two-night packages start at $750, and include room accommodations and two tickets to the outdoor festival for both nights (seminar tickets and beer garden tickets may be added for an additional fee).
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017