Country music fans, mark your calendars! Soul2Soul The World Tour 2017 will bring Tim McGraw and Faith Hill to Central Florida for shows in Orlando and Tampa in October 2017.
The husband and wife duo will play the Amalie Arena in Tampa on October 20, then head up I-4 to do a show at the Amway Center in Orlando on October 21.
This 65-city tour celebrates the 10th anniversary of the record-breaking Soul2Soul II Tour, the highest-grossing country music tour of all time, and the first time Hill has toured since 2007.
McGraw has sold more than 50 million records worldwide and dominated the singles charts with a stunning 41 number one singles. He is currently riding the Billboard Country Airplay chart with three singles in the top 20.
He has also won three Grammy Awards, 14 Academy of Country Music awards, 11 Country Music Association (CMA) awards, 10 American Music Awards, and three People’s Choice Awards.
In addition to the music accolades, McGraw also produced a a New York Times Best Seller book, and his film credits include the blockbusters “Friday Night Lights,” and “The Blind Side.”
Hill has had multiple albums top both the Billboard Top 100 and country charts simultaneously, and has sold more than 30 million albums worldwide. She also has had major crossover success with the hits “This Kiss,” “Breathe,” “Cry,” and “There You’ll Be.”
She has won five Grammy Awards, 15 Academy of Country Music Awards, six American Music Awards, and several other awards during her two decade plus career.
Beyond the music, she has had three network TV specials that garnered top ratings, and this fall, Hill, alongside former “Oprah” co-executive producer and OWN executive, Lisa Erspamer, will co-produce a new daytime lifestyle show based in Nashville.
Tickets start at $69.50 for the Amalie Arena show in Tampa on October 20. They are available for purchase at amaliearena.com or Ticketmaster.com, by phone 800.745.3000, or at the venue box office.
Tickets start at $66.50 for the Amway Center show in Orlando on October 21. They are available for purchase at amwaycenter.com or Ticketmaster.com, by phone 800.745.3000, or at the venue box office.
Tickets for both shows go on sale to the general publich at 10am on Friday, October 28, 2016.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up for 2017 Food & Wine Fest - February 24, 2017
- Central Florida Fair Returns to Orlando Mar 2-19, 2017 - February 23, 2017
- Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 25-26 - February 22, 2017
- An Evening with Elayne Boosler Comes to Dr Phillips Center March 8 - February 21, 2017
- Upcoming Central Florida Food Events for Early Spring 2017 - February 20, 2017
- Out and About: Paddlefish Elevates Waterfront Dining at Disney Springs - February 19, 2017
- Headlining Acts Announced for 2017 Garden Rocks Concert Series at Epcot - February 18, 2017
- Lady Gaga Brings Joanne World Tour to Amalie Arena in Tampa Dec 1, 2017 - February 17, 2017
- 138th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 17-19 - February 15, 2017
- Rivers of Light to Open at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Feb 17, 2017 - February 14, 2017