Country music fans, mark your calendars! Soul2Soul The World Tour 2017 will bring Tim McGraw and Faith Hill to Central Florida for shows in Orlando and Tampa in October 2017.
The husband and wife duo will play the Amalie Arena in Tampa on October 20, then head up I-4 to do a show at the Amway Center in Orlando on October 21.
This 65-city tour celebrates the 10th anniversary of the record-breaking Soul2Soul II Tour, the highest-grossing country music tour of all time, and the first time Hill has toured since 2007.
McGraw has sold more than 50 million records worldwide and dominated the singles charts with a stunning 41 number one singles. He is currently riding the Billboard Country Airplay chart with three singles in the top 20.
He has also won three Grammy Awards, 14 Academy of Country Music awards, 11 Country Music Association (CMA) awards, 10 American Music Awards, and three People’s Choice Awards.
In addition to the music accolades, McGraw also produced a a New York Times Best Seller book, and his film credits include the blockbusters “Friday Night Lights,” and “The Blind Side.”
Hill has had multiple albums top both the Billboard Top 100 and country charts simultaneously, and has sold more than 30 million albums worldwide. She also has had major crossover success with the hits “This Kiss,” “Breathe,” “Cry,” and “There You’ll Be.”
She has won five Grammy Awards, 15 Academy of Country Music Awards, six American Music Awards, and several other awards during her two decade plus career.
Beyond the music, she has had three network TV specials that garnered top ratings, and this fall, Hill, alongside former “Oprah” co-executive producer and OWN executive, Lisa Erspamer, will co-produce a new daytime lifestyle show based in Nashville.
Tickets start at $69.50 for the Amalie Arena show in Tampa on October 20. They are available for purchase at amaliearena.com or Ticketmaster.com, by phone 800.745.3000, or at the venue box office.
Tickets start at $66.50 for the Amway Center show in Orlando on October 21. They are available for purchase at amwaycenter.com or Ticketmaster.com, by phone 800.745.3000, or at the venue box office.
Tickets for both shows go on sale to the general publich at 10am on Friday, October 28, 2016.
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017