Orlando Shakespeare Theater in Partnership with UCF presents Stuart Little, select dates from October 25 to November 16.
Based on the celebrated children’s book by E.B. White, Stuart Little is an extraordinary mouse born into an ordinary New York City human family.
Through a series of adventures—a boat race in Central Park, a drive in a gasoline-powered model car, and a chase to find his best friend—Stuart expertly navigates the challenges of being a small mouse in a big world.
Stuart Little features Madelyn James as Stuart, Blain Edwards as Mr. Little/Hank, Maddie Tarbox as Mrs. Little/Ensemble, Eric Eichenlaub as Snowbell/Ensemble, Gabrielle Toledo as Margalo/Ensemble, and Mike Nilsson as George/Ensemble.
Joining director Melissa Mason Braillard, the artistic team includes Set Designer Kim Gromoll, Lighting Designer Colleen Doherty, Costume Designer Mel Barger, and Sound Designer Britt Sandusky.
Tickets are $9 per person for shows Tuesday through Friday. Saturday shows are $14 children and $18 adults.
For tickets and more information, visit orlandoshakes.org.
Join members of the cast for interactive pre-show fun for the whole family. The fun starts 10-15 minutes prior to every performance.
Stick around after Saturday performances of Stuart Little for a special autograph session with the stars of the show.
[Photo courtesy Orlando Shakes; photographer Olivia Winslow]
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers and Their Monster Trucks on January 19 For Free - January 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Billy Crystal Feb 1 - January 16, 2017
- Out and About: Wicked Casts Its Magic Over the Dr Phillips Center - January 13, 2017
- Praise Wave Christian Music Fest Returns to SeaWorld Orlando January 2017 - January 12, 2017
- U2: The Joshua Tree Tour Hits Florida for Two Shows Summer 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line to Play Amway Center January 28 - January 9, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Elayne Boosler March 8 - January 8, 2017
- Billy Joel to Rock Amway Center in Orlando January 27 - January 7, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up January 6 2017: The Meatball Stoppe, Culver’s, PB&G at Four Seasons - January 6, 2017
- Wicked Returns to Dr Phillips Center Jan 11-29 - January 5, 2017