Orlando Shakespeare Theater in Partnership with UCF presents Stuart Little, select dates from October 25 to November 16.
Based on the celebrated children’s book by E.B. White, Stuart Little is an extraordinary mouse born into an ordinary New York City human family.
Through a series of adventures—a boat race in Central Park, a drive in a gasoline-powered model car, and a chase to find his best friend—Stuart expertly navigates the challenges of being a small mouse in a big world.
Stuart Little features Madelyn James as Stuart, Blain Edwards as Mr. Little/Hank, Maddie Tarbox as Mrs. Little/Ensemble, Eric Eichenlaub as Snowbell/Ensemble, Gabrielle Toledo as Margalo/Ensemble, and Mike Nilsson as George/Ensemble.
Joining director Melissa Mason Braillard, the artistic team includes Set Designer Kim Gromoll, Lighting Designer Colleen Doherty, Costume Designer Mel Barger, and Sound Designer Britt Sandusky.
Tickets are $9 per person for shows Tuesday through Friday. Saturday shows are $14 children and $18 adults.
For tickets and more information, visit orlandoshakes.org.
Join members of the cast for interactive pre-show fun for the whole family. The fun starts 10-15 minutes prior to every performance.
Stick around after Saturday performances of Stuart Little for a special autograph session with the stars of the show.
[Photo courtesy Orlando Shakes; photographer Olivia Winslow]
- 139th Silver Spurs Rodeo Teams with Free School’s Out Blow Out June 2-3, 2017 - May 26, 2017
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Science Night Live! Craft Beer Edition June 3, 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017