The Delaney Hotel and Delaney’s Tavern has moved into its next phase of construction, with official demolition beginning this week.
The demolition event of the 39,000-square-foot building on October 18, was attended by elected officials, business leaders and members of the community, and gave an inside look into the highly anticipated hotel and restaurant.
Attendees then donned hard hats and picked up sledgehammers to help kick off the second phase of construction.
The $12 million project will include complete renovation and interior rebuild of the three-story building conveniently located across Orange Avenue from the Orlando Health campus, and adjacent to the historic Delaney Park neighborhood.
Projected opening date for the 54-room boutique hotel, and 6,000 square foot bar and restaurant is scheduled for May 2017. For more information on the hotel, visit staydh.com, or eatdt.com for information on the restaurant.
[Photos courtesy The Delaney Hotel]
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017