The Delaney Hotel and Delaney’s Tavern has moved into its next phase of construction, with official demolition beginning this week.
The demolition event of the 39,000-square-foot building on October 18, was attended by elected officials, business leaders and members of the community, and gave an inside look into the highly anticipated hotel and restaurant.
Attendees then donned hard hats and picked up sledgehammers to help kick off the second phase of construction.
The $12 million project will include complete renovation and interior rebuild of the three-story building conveniently located across Orange Avenue from the Orlando Health campus, and adjacent to the historic Delaney Park neighborhood.
Projected opening date for the 54-room boutique hotel, and 6,000 square foot bar and restaurant is scheduled for May 2017. For more information on the hotel, visit staydh.com, or eatdt.com for information on the restaurant.
[Photos courtesy The Delaney Hotel]
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017