The Delaney Hotel and Delaney’s Tavern has moved into its next phase of construction, with official demolition beginning this week.
The demolition event of the 39,000-square-foot building on October 18, was attended by elected officials, business leaders and members of the community, and gave an inside look into the highly anticipated hotel and restaurant.
Attendees then donned hard hats and picked up sledgehammers to help kick off the second phase of construction.
The $12 million project will include complete renovation and interior rebuild of the three-story building conveniently located across Orange Avenue from the Orlando Health campus, and adjacent to the historic Delaney Park neighborhood.
Projected opening date for the 54-room boutique hotel, and 6,000 square foot bar and restaurant is scheduled for May 2017. For more information on the hotel, visit staydh.com, or eatdt.com for information on the restaurant.
[Photos courtesy The Delaney Hotel]
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017