The critically acclaimed National Theatre production of The Curious Incident of the Dog In the Night-Time will play the Dr. Phillips Center in Orlando November 1-6, 2016.
The Tony Award-winning play by Simon Stephens is adapted from Mark Haddon’s best-selling novel of the same name. Released in 2003, the book won more than 17 literary awards, and has been translated into 44 languages.
The story is centered on a fifteen-year old named Christopher who has an extraordinary brain; he is exceptionally intelligent but ill-equipped to interpret everyday life. When he falls under suspicion for killing his neighbor’s dog, he sets out to identify the true culprit, which leads to an earth-shattering discovery, and a journey that will change his life forever.
Called “one of the most fully immersive shows ever to wallop Broadway” by The New York Times, The Curious Incident of the Dog In the Night-Time is a record-breaking theatrical phenomenon that simply must not be missed.
For more information on the play, visit CuriousBroadway.com
Tickets start at $33.75 and may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office. Online and phone ticket purchases are subject to handling fees.
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Science Night Live! Craft Beer Edition June 3, 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017