The critically acclaimed National Theatre production of The Curious Incident of the Dog In the Night-Time will play the Dr. Phillips Center in Orlando November 1-6, 2016.
The Tony Award-winning play by Simon Stephens is adapted from Mark Haddon’s best-selling novel of the same name. Released in 2003, the book won more than 17 literary awards, and has been translated into 44 languages.
The story is centered on a fifteen-year old named Christopher who has an extraordinary brain; he is exceptionally intelligent but ill-equipped to interpret everyday life. When he falls under suspicion for killing his neighbor’s dog, he sets out to identify the true culprit, which leads to an earth-shattering discovery, and a journey that will change his life forever.
Called “one of the most fully immersive shows ever to wallop Broadway” by The New York Times, The Curious Incident of the Dog In the Night-Time is a record-breaking theatrical phenomenon that simply must not be missed.
For more information on the play, visit CuriousBroadway.com
Tickets start at $33.75 and may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office. Online and phone ticket purchases are subject to handling fees.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017