The critically acclaimed National Theatre production of The Curious Incident of the Dog In the Night-Time will play the Dr. Phillips Center in Orlando November 1-6, 2016.
The Tony Award-winning play by Simon Stephens is adapted from Mark Haddon’s best-selling novel of the same name. Released in 2003, the book won more than 17 literary awards, and has been translated into 44 languages.
The story is centered on a fifteen-year old named Christopher who has an extraordinary brain; he is exceptionally intelligent but ill-equipped to interpret everyday life. When he falls under suspicion for killing his neighbor’s dog, he sets out to identify the true culprit, which leads to an earth-shattering discovery, and a journey that will change his life forever.
Called “one of the most fully immersive shows ever to wallop Broadway” by The New York Times, The Curious Incident of the Dog In the Night-Time is a record-breaking theatrical phenomenon that simply must not be missed.
For more information on the play, visit CuriousBroadway.com
Tickets start at $33.75 and may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office. Online and phone ticket purchases are subject to handling fees.
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers and Their Monster Trucks on January 19 For Free - January 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Billy Crystal Feb 1 - January 16, 2017
- Out and About: Wicked Casts Its Magic Over the Dr Phillips Center - January 13, 2017
- Praise Wave Christian Music Fest Returns to SeaWorld Orlando January 2017 - January 12, 2017
- U2: The Joshua Tree Tour Hits Florida for Two Shows Summer 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line to Play Amway Center January 28 - January 9, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Elayne Boosler March 8 - January 8, 2017
- Billy Joel to Rock Amway Center in Orlando January 27 - January 7, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up January 6 2017: The Meatball Stoppe, Culver’s, PB&G at Four Seasons - January 6, 2017
- Wicked Returns to Dr Phillips Center Jan 11-29 - January 5, 2017