The date is almost upon us…Central Florida’s annual Cows ‘n Cabs is set to return for its sixth year on Saturday, October 22.
Break out your best cowboy attire or dress up, and sample food and drinks from more than 20 of Central Florida’s top restaurants.
Hosts for the evening are ABC Fine Wine & Sprits’ David Larue and 4 Rivers Smokehouse founder John Rivers, and it takes place at 150 North New York Avenue in Winter Park’s West Meadow.
Sample delicious food and drink from:
4 Rivers Smokehouse, The Sweet Shop, and The COOP
Black Rooster Taqueria
Hunger Street Tacos
Peterbrooke Chocolatier of Winter Park
Puff ’n Stuff
Taverna Opa Orlando
The Osprey Tavern
JW Marriott’s Whisper Creek
And so many more.
Cows ‘n Cabs tickets are $110 for general admission, and $140 for VIP, which includes early entry. Guests must be 21 and older to attend.
For more information or to purchase tickets please visit cowsncabs.com.
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017
- 139th Silver Spurs Rodeo Teams with Free School’s Out Blow Out June 2-3, 2017 - May 26, 2017