The date is almost upon us…Central Florida’s annual Cows ‘n Cabs is set to return for its sixth year on Saturday, October 22.
Break out your best cowboy attire or dress up, and sample food and drinks from more than 20 of Central Florida’s top restaurants.
Hosts for the evening are ABC Fine Wine & Sprits’ David Larue and 4 Rivers Smokehouse founder John Rivers, and it takes place at 150 North New York Avenue in Winter Park’s West Meadow.
Sample delicious food and drink from:
4 Rivers Smokehouse, The Sweet Shop, and The COOP
Black Rooster Taqueria
Hunger Street Tacos
Peterbrooke Chocolatier of Winter Park
Puff ’n Stuff
Taverna Opa Orlando
The Osprey Tavern
JW Marriott’s Whisper Creek
And so many more.
Cows ‘n Cabs tickets are $110 for general admission, and $140 for VIP, which includes early entry. Guests must be 21 and older to attend.
For more information or to purchase tickets please visit cowsncabs.com.
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Science Night Live! Craft Beer Edition June 3, 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017