The date is almost upon us…Central Florida’s annual Cows ‘n Cabs is set to return for its sixth year on Saturday, October 22.
Break out your best cowboy attire or dress up, and sample food and drinks from more than 20 of Central Florida’s top restaurants.
Hosts for the evening are ABC Fine Wine & Sprits’ David Larue and 4 Rivers Smokehouse founder John Rivers, and it takes place at 150 North New York Avenue in Winter Park’s West Meadow.
Sample delicious food and drink from:
4 Rivers Smokehouse, The Sweet Shop, and The COOP
Black Rooster Taqueria
Hunger Street Tacos
Peterbrooke Chocolatier of Winter Park
Puff ’n Stuff
Taverna Opa Orlando
The Osprey Tavern
JW Marriott’s Whisper Creek
And so many more.
Cows ‘n Cabs tickets are $110 for general admission, and $140 for VIP, which includes early entry. Guests must be 21 and older to attend.
For more information or to purchase tickets please visit cowsncabs.com.
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando to Open Infinity Falls in Summer 2018 - April 14, 2017
- Out and About: Disney Princesses Dish it Out During Disenchanted! at Plaza Live! Orlando - April 13, 2017