The date is almost upon us…Central Florida’s annual Cows ‘n Cabs is set to return for its sixth year on Saturday, October 22.
Break out your best cowboy attire or dress up, and sample food and drinks from more than 20 of Central Florida’s top restaurants.
Hosts for the evening are ABC Fine Wine & Sprits’ David Larue and 4 Rivers Smokehouse founder John Rivers, and it takes place at 150 North New York Avenue in Winter Park’s West Meadow.
Sample delicious food and drink from:
4 Rivers Smokehouse, The Sweet Shop, and The COOP
Black Rooster Taqueria
Hunger Street Tacos
Peterbrooke Chocolatier of Winter Park
Puff ’n Stuff
Taverna Opa Orlando
The Osprey Tavern
JW Marriott’s Whisper Creek
And so many more.
Cows ‘n Cabs tickets are $110 for general admission, and $140 for VIP, which includes early entry. Guests must be 21 and older to attend.
For more information or to purchase tickets please visit cowsncabs.com.
- Out and About: Christmas Comes to Gaylord Palms - November 21, 2017
- Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando November 23-26, 2017 - November 19, 2017
- The Status of CitySurfingOrlando.com - November 15, 2017
- The Phantom Returns in Love Never Dies at Dr Phillips Center Nov 21-26, 2017 - November 14, 2017
- Festival Of Trees Kickstarts The Holidays At Orlando Museum Of Art Nov 11-19, 2017 - November 10, 2017
- Out and About: The Glass Knife Debuts in Winter Park - November 9, 2017
- Out and About: Fresh Kitchen Opens in Waterford Lakes - November 3, 2017
- Central Florida Foodie Events for November 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring Soul2Soul World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - September 25, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017