Chef Night returns to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida on October 26, with a meal prepared by The Capital Grille.
Vice President and Corporate Executive Chef of The Capital Grille, Chef Michael Laduke has created a four course menu, with cocktails, for the evening.
The menu guest get to enjoy is:
Welcome Reception Cocktails
Passed Stoli Doli Tasters (Pineapple Infused Stoli Vodka), and a Capital Grille Classic Passed Basil Hayden Brown Derby Cocktail(Basil Hayden Bourbon and Housemade Grapefruit Soda with Honey Syrup).
Gorgonzola Topped Figs with Ruby Port Syrup
Pan Seared Filet “Carpaccio” with Charred Shallot Aioli
Tower of Jumbo Shrimp and King Crab with Stone Ground Mustard Mayo and House Made Cocktail
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Spinach Salad with Toasted Pecans Warm Honey Bacon Vinaigrette
30 Day Dry Aged Sirloin with Rosti Potatoes, Asparagus Saute, and Mushroom Glace
Tickets are $125 per person, and all proceeds from the evening will benefit the Darden Foundation Community Kitchen’s Culinary Training Program at Second Harvest Food Bank.
The dinner will take place at Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida at 411 Mercy Drive in Orlando.
Visit feedhopenow.org to purchase tickets, or for more information.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Will Raise a Glass to Support UCP of Central Florida Through April 13, 2017 - March 27, 2017
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017