Chef Night returns to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida on October 26, with a meal prepared by The Capital Grille.
Vice President and Corporate Executive Chef of The Capital Grille, Chef Michael Laduke has created a four course menu, with cocktails, for the evening.
The menu guest get to enjoy is:
Welcome Reception Cocktails
Passed Stoli Doli Tasters (Pineapple Infused Stoli Vodka), and a Capital Grille Classic Passed Basil Hayden Brown Derby Cocktail(Basil Hayden Bourbon and Housemade Grapefruit Soda with Honey Syrup).
Gorgonzola Topped Figs with Ruby Port Syrup
Pan Seared Filet “Carpaccio” with Charred Shallot Aioli
Tower of Jumbo Shrimp and King Crab with Stone Ground Mustard Mayo and House Made Cocktail
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Spinach Salad with Toasted Pecans Warm Honey Bacon Vinaigrette
30 Day Dry Aged Sirloin with Rosti Potatoes, Asparagus Saute, and Mushroom Glace
Tickets are $125 per person, and all proceeds from the evening will benefit the Darden Foundation Community Kitchen’s Culinary Training Program at Second Harvest Food Bank.
The dinner will take place at Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida at 411 Mercy Drive in Orlando.
Visit feedhopenow.org to purchase tickets, or for more information.
- Gaylord Palms Resort Makes “Kiss-Story” By Breaking GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Title - December 16, 2017
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017