Chef Night returns to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida on October 26, with a meal prepared by The Capital Grille.
Vice President and Corporate Executive Chef of The Capital Grille, Chef Michael Laduke has created a four course menu, with cocktails, for the evening.
The menu guest get to enjoy is:
Welcome Reception Cocktails
Passed Stoli Doli Tasters (Pineapple Infused Stoli Vodka), and a Capital Grille Classic Passed Basil Hayden Brown Derby Cocktail(Basil Hayden Bourbon and Housemade Grapefruit Soda with Honey Syrup).
Gorgonzola Topped Figs with Ruby Port Syrup
Pan Seared Filet “Carpaccio” with Charred Shallot Aioli
Tower of Jumbo Shrimp and King Crab with Stone Ground Mustard Mayo and House Made Cocktail
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Spinach Salad with Toasted Pecans Warm Honey Bacon Vinaigrette
30 Day Dry Aged Sirloin with Rosti Potatoes, Asparagus Saute, and Mushroom Glace
Tickets are $125 per person, and all proceeds from the evening will benefit the Darden Foundation Community Kitchen’s Culinary Training Program at Second Harvest Food Bank.
The dinner will take place at Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida at 411 Mercy Drive in Orlando.
Visit feedhopenow.org to purchase tickets, or for more information.
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017