Legendary rocker Billy Joel returns to Orlando for a show at the Amway Center on January 27, 2017, in an announcement from Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer.
“I’m excited to announce the return of Billy Joel, one of music’s most-revered musicians,” said Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer. “As a leading destination for world-class entertainment, the Amway Center continues to attract some of the world’s most renowned artists and we are honored to have him in Orlando again.”
During his five-decade career, Joel ranks as one of the most popular recording artists and admired entertainers in history, with 150 million records sold over the past quarter century.
The singer/songwriter/composer is the third best-selling solo artist and one of the highest grossing touring artists in the world.
Joel last played Orlando on December 31, 2014.
Tickets are $49.50 to $149.50, and are available at amwaycenter.com, Chase Box Office at Amway Center, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, October 21 at 10am.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017