Legendary rocker Billy Joel returns to Orlando for a show at the Amway Center on January 27, 2017, in an announcement from Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer.
“I’m excited to announce the return of Billy Joel, one of music’s most-revered musicians,” said Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer. “As a leading destination for world-class entertainment, the Amway Center continues to attract some of the world’s most renowned artists and we are honored to have him in Orlando again.”
During his five-decade career, Joel ranks as one of the most popular recording artists and admired entertainers in history, with 150 million records sold over the past quarter century.
The singer/songwriter/composer is the third best-selling solo artist and one of the highest grossing touring artists in the world.
Joel last played Orlando on December 31, 2014.
Tickets are $49.50 to $149.50, and are available at amwaycenter.com, Chase Box Office at Amway Center, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, October 21 at 10am.
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017
- D23: New Disney Skyliner to Transport Guests at Walt Disney World - July 19, 2017
- Breaking News: The Great Movie Ride to Close at Disney’s Hollywood Studios August 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra October 8, 2017 - July 18, 2017
- Breaking News: Universe of Energy to Close at Epcot August 2017 - July 18, 2017