Legendary rocker Billy Joel returns to Orlando for a show at the Amway Center on January 27, 2017, in an announcement from Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer.
“I’m excited to announce the return of Billy Joel, one of music’s most-revered musicians,” said Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer. “As a leading destination for world-class entertainment, the Amway Center continues to attract some of the world’s most renowned artists and we are honored to have him in Orlando again.”
During his five-decade career, Joel ranks as one of the most popular recording artists and admired entertainers in history, with 150 million records sold over the past quarter century.
The singer/songwriter/composer is the third best-selling solo artist and one of the highest grossing touring artists in the world.
Joel last played Orlando on December 31, 2014.
Tickets are $49.50 to $149.50, and are available at amwaycenter.com, Chase Box Office at Amway Center, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, October 21 at 10am.
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers and Their Monster Trucks on January 19 For Free - January 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Billy Crystal Feb 1 - January 16, 2017
- Out and About: Wicked Casts Its Magic Over the Dr Phillips Center - January 13, 2017
- Praise Wave Christian Music Fest Returns to SeaWorld Orlando January 2017 - January 12, 2017
- U2: The Joshua Tree Tour Hits Florida for Two Shows Summer 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line to Play Amway Center January 28 - January 9, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Elayne Boosler March 8 - January 8, 2017
- Billy Joel to Rock Amway Center in Orlando January 27 - January 7, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up January 6 2017: The Meatball Stoppe, Culver’s, PB&G at Four Seasons - January 6, 2017
- Wicked Returns to Dr Phillips Center Jan 11-29 - January 5, 2017