Legendary rocker Billy Joel returns to Orlando for a show at the Amway Center on January 27, 2017, in an announcement from Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer.
“I’m excited to announce the return of Billy Joel, one of music’s most-revered musicians,” said Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer. “As a leading destination for world-class entertainment, the Amway Center continues to attract some of the world’s most renowned artists and we are honored to have him in Orlando again.”
During his five-decade career, Joel ranks as one of the most popular recording artists and admired entertainers in history, with 150 million records sold over the past quarter century.
The singer/songwriter/composer is the third best-selling solo artist and one of the highest grossing touring artists in the world.
Joel last played Orlando on December 31, 2014.
Tickets are $49.50 to $149.50, and are available at amwaycenter.com, Chase Box Office at Amway Center, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, October 21 at 10am.
- 139th Silver Spurs Rodeo Teams with Free School’s Out Blow Out June 2-3, 2017 - May 26, 2017
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Science Night Live! Craft Beer Edition June 3, 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017