Legendary rocker Billy Joel returns to Orlando for a show at the Amway Center on January 27, 2017, in an announcement from Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer.
“I’m excited to announce the return of Billy Joel, one of music’s most-revered musicians,” said Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer. “As a leading destination for world-class entertainment, the Amway Center continues to attract some of the world’s most renowned artists and we are honored to have him in Orlando again.”
During his five-decade career, Joel ranks as one of the most popular recording artists and admired entertainers in history, with 150 million records sold over the past quarter century.
The singer/songwriter/composer is the third best-selling solo artist and one of the highest grossing touring artists in the world.
Joel last played Orlando on December 31, 2014.
Tickets are $49.50 to $149.50, and are available at amwaycenter.com, Chase Box Office at Amway Center, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, October 21 at 10am.
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando to Open Infinity Falls in Summer 2018 - April 14, 2017