The American International Motorcycle Expo (AIMExpo) returns to the Orange County Convention Center showcasing the latest in motorcycle and powersports.
North America’s largest and most dynamic trade show for the industry will open its doors to consumers on October 15-16.
With nearly 500 exhibitors set to provide global and domestic debuts of a wide array of new products and showcase their latest innovations, enthusiasts will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the world of motorcycling inside the North Hall.
Attendees can also take part in AIMExpo Outdoors!, where consumers can swing a leg over a bike, saddle an ATV, or buckle into a side-by-side to get a hands on perspective of the marketplace’s newest models.
In addition to the many new motorcycles, ATV’s and UTV’s, the latest aftermarket gear and accessories will be on display, too, many of which will also be available for purchase at the show.
If that’s not enough, there will be a chance to meet Custom Culture ambassador Leticia Cline. as well as second generation road-racing legend Kenny Roberts Jr., who has been given the coveted distinction of “AIMExpo Champion” for the 2016 event.
Regular priced adult admission is just $15 for a single day pass, but advance purchasers can buy tickets online at a discounted rate of $13. Save even more with the purchase of a two-day pass to enjoy both consumer days of AIMExpo for $20.
Kids ages 15 and under are FREE when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
For tickets and more information, visit AIMExpoUSA.com.
- Timucua Arts Foundation to Present Latin Jazz Nights Series Including Nestor Torres Show - January 23, 2018
- Aquatica Orlando Offers Ray Rush Construction Update - January 23, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida Announces New Annual Pass Options #BuiltForKids - January 22, 2018
- Holy Land Experience To Offer Free Admission January 25, 2018 - January 22, 2018
- ‘A Celebration of Harry Potter’ Returns to Universal Orlando January 26-28, 2018 - January 21, 2018
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018