The Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash returns October 21 to the Seneff Arts Plaza at Dr. Phillips Center to benefit Libby’s Legacy Breast Cancer Foundation.
Pink Bash is an annual community celebration and fundraiser event in downtown Orlando designed to bring breast cancer awareness to Central Florida in an interactive, uplifting way.
The event runs from 5pm to 9pm, and features a survivor fashion show, live music by the Gerry Williams Band, food, pink carpet photos, raffle prizes and more – all to support the cause and honor those that are fighting, have been touched or have lost their battle to breast cancer.
Participating restaurants include: Bento, Kasa, Rocco’s Tacos, Sweet Gelato, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Cafe Tu Tu Tango, Santiago’s Bodega and The Porch/Gringas.
General Admission tickets are $25 per person in advance/$30 at the door, and includes admission, a Pink Bash tasting glass and complimentary beer, wine, and signature cocktails. Food tickets will be available for purchase at the event.
General Admission PLUS Pink Bash Foodie Pass is $39 per person, and includes express entrance access, a Pink Bash tasting glass, complimentary beer, wine and signature cocktails, and five small plate food vouchers (a $20 value).
Advance Designated Driver / Companion Ticket is $15 per person in advance/$20 at the door, and includes admission to Pink Bash to enjoy the event, shop and participate in donation activities. Food tickets will be available for purchase at the event.
Tickets may be purchased at orlandosentinel.com/pinkbash. Get $5 off with the code: Celebrate, until Thursday, October 20.
Disclosure: CitySurfing Orlando is a social media ambassador for Pink Bash. We have received tickets in exchange for posts, promotion and reviews of the event. As always, our opinions are honest, and our own.
- Holy Land Experience Offers Free Admission Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - October 23, 2017
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017