The Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash returns October 21 to the Seneff Arts Plaza at Dr. Phillips Center to benefit Libby’s Legacy Breast Cancer Foundation.
Pink Bash is an annual community celebration and fundraiser event in downtown Orlando designed to bring breast cancer awareness to Central Florida in an interactive, uplifting way.
The event runs from 5pm to 9pm, and features a survivor fashion show, live music by the Gerry Williams Band, food, pink carpet photos, raffle prizes and more – all to support the cause and honor those that are fighting, have been touched or have lost their battle to breast cancer.
Participating restaurants include: Bento, Kasa, Rocco’s Tacos, Sweet Gelato, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Cafe Tu Tu Tango, Santiago’s Bodega and The Porch/Gringas.
General Admission tickets are $25 per person in advance/$30 at the door, and includes admission, a Pink Bash tasting glass and complimentary beer, wine, and signature cocktails. Food tickets will be available for purchase at the event.
General Admission PLUS Pink Bash Foodie Pass is $39 per person, and includes express entrance access, a Pink Bash tasting glass, complimentary beer, wine and signature cocktails, and five small plate food vouchers (a $20 value).
Advance Designated Driver / Companion Ticket is $15 per person in advance/$20 at the door, and includes admission to Pink Bash to enjoy the event, shop and participate in donation activities. Food tickets will be available for purchase at the event.
Tickets may be purchased at orlandosentinel.com/pinkbash. Get $5 off with the code: Celebrate, until Thursday, October 20.
Disclosure: CitySurfing Orlando is a social media ambassador for Pink Bash. We have received tickets in exchange for posts, promotion and reviews of the event. As always, our opinions are honest, and our own.
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017
- D23: New Disney Skyliner to Transport Guests at Walt Disney World - July 19, 2017
- Breaking News: The Great Movie Ride to Close at Disney’s Hollywood Studios August 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra October 8, 2017 - July 18, 2017
- Breaking News: Universe of Energy to Close at Epcot August 2017 - July 18, 2017