Special Olympics Florida will host its 10th annual Jack in the Park, a gourmet fundraiser, will take place October 15 in Winter Park.
Jack in the Park brings together gourmet dishes from some of the area’s top restaurants, live music, an exciting auction, a fast-paced blackjack tournament, open bar, and much more.
Among the 25 eateries participating are: Baoery Asian Gastropub, Bulla Gastrobar, Carmel Kitchen & Wine Bar, Cuba Libre, Nova, RusTeak, Soco Thornton Park, Tapa Toro, Taverna Opa, and The Whiskey.
Tickets to Jack in the Park are $100 per person, and can be purchased online at specialolympicsflorida.org.
The event will take place at the Rachel D. Murrah Civic Center in Winter Park.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Will Raise a Glass to Support UCP of Central Florida Through April 13, 2017 - March 27, 2017
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017