Special Olympics Florida will host its 10th annual Jack in the Park, a gourmet fundraiser, will take place October 15 in Winter Park.
Jack in the Park brings together gourmet dishes from some of the area’s top restaurants, live music, an exciting auction, a fast-paced blackjack tournament, open bar, and much more.
Among the 25 eateries participating are: Baoery Asian Gastropub, Bulla Gastrobar, Carmel Kitchen & Wine Bar, Cuba Libre, Nova, RusTeak, Soco Thornton Park, Tapa Toro, Taverna Opa, and The Whiskey.
Tickets to Jack in the Park are $100 per person, and can be purchased online at specialolympicsflorida.org.
The event will take place at the Rachel D. Murrah Civic Center in Winter Park.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017