Special Olympics Florida will host its 10th annual Jack in the Park, a gourmet fundraiser, will take place October 15 in Winter Park.
Jack in the Park brings together gourmet dishes from some of the area’s top restaurants, live music, an exciting auction, a fast-paced blackjack tournament, open bar, and much more.
Among the 25 eateries participating are: Baoery Asian Gastropub, Bulla Gastrobar, Carmel Kitchen & Wine Bar, Cuba Libre, Nova, RusTeak, Soco Thornton Park, Tapa Toro, Taverna Opa, and The Whiskey.
Tickets to Jack in the Park are $100 per person, and can be purchased online at specialolympicsflorida.org.
The event will take place at the Rachel D. Murrah Civic Center in Winter Park.
- Gaylord Palms Resort Makes “Kiss-Story” By Breaking GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Title - December 16, 2017
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017