Special Olympics Florida will host its 10th annual Jack in the Park, a gourmet fundraiser, will take place October 15 in Winter Park.
Jack in the Park brings together gourmet dishes from some of the area’s top restaurants, live music, an exciting auction, a fast-paced blackjack tournament, open bar, and much more.
Among the 25 eateries participating are: Baoery Asian Gastropub, Bulla Gastrobar, Carmel Kitchen & Wine Bar, Cuba Libre, Nova, RusTeak, Soco Thornton Park, Tapa Toro, Taverna Opa, and The Whiskey.
Tickets to Jack in the Park are $100 per person, and can be purchased online at specialolympicsflorida.org.
The event will take place at the Rachel D. Murrah Civic Center in Winter Park.
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017
- Save on Back-to-School with Florida Sales Tax Holiday Aug 4-6, 2017 - August 4, 2017