Last month, we told you about all the great horror stars and other guests that would be at the annual Spooky Empire show in Orlando. Can you believe the line-up has gotten even more amazing?
Who should you be getting excited about? How about “Weird Al” Yankovic himself! His comedy concerts sell out, but you can meet him with admission to Spooky Empire.
How about cast members from the Netflix summer sleeper hit, “Stranger Things“? Appearing during the weekend are Millie Bobby Brown (Eleven), Shannon Purser (Barb Holland), Gaten Matarazzo (Dustin Henderson), Caleb McLaughlin (Lucas Sinclair), Noah Schnapp (Will Byers), Natalia Dyer (Nancy Wheeler), Joe Chrest (Ted Wheeler), and David Harbour (Jim Hopper). Hopefully they leave the Demogorgon in the Upside-Down.
And even more stars of horror like:
- P.J. Soles (Halloween)
- Imogen Boorman (Hellbound: Hellraiser 2)
- William Forsythe (Devil’s Rejects; Rob Zombie’s Halloween)
- Tom Savini (Legendary horror effects master and actor)
- Heather Langenkamp, Joann WIllette, Amanda Wyss, Danny Hassel, Lisa Wilcox, Andres Jones, and Ronee Blakely (Nightmare on Elm Street films)
These guests join the previously announced:
- Karen Fukuhara (Katana – Suicide Squad)
- Robert England (Freddy Krueger – Nightmare on Elm Street)
- A Hellraiser II reunion feat. Doug Bradley (Pinhead), Simon Bamford (Butterball), Nicholas Vince (Chatterer), and Barbie Wilde (Female Cenobite)
- Kane Hodder (Jason – Friday the 13th)
- Tony Moran (Michael Myer – Halloween)
- Bill Johnson (Leatherface – Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
- Zoe Bell (Death Proof; Kill Bill)
- Bill Mosely (House of 1000 Corpses; Devil’s Rejects)
All this, plus there will be a Tattoo Festival, and a Horror Film Festival.
Spooky Empire will be help October 7-9, 2016, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
Single day tickets are $30-$35; a three day weekend pass is $60; and VIP weekend passes are $199. After September 19, the prices will rise, and be even more when purchasing at the door.
Autographs and photo ops are additional prices, and vary by guest. Most guests are present the entire weekend, but a select few will only be there Saturday and Sunday.
Rooms are available at The Hyatt Regency nearby for a discounted price of $119 per night. Rooms can be reserved online or by calling 1-407-284-1234. Mention ‘Spooky Empire’ for special rate.
For more information regarding guests. the schedule and to purchase tickets, visit spookyempire.com.
- Out and About: Eating All the Burgers at the #OrlandoBurgerBattle at Ace Cafe Orlando - September 25, 2017
- Artlando Takes Over Loch Haven Park in Orlando Sept 30 - September 24, 2017
- Meet Stars of Sci-Fi/Horror/Comics at MegaCon Tampa Bay Sept 29-Oct 1 - September 23, 2017
- $10 Day Returns To Orlando Science Center On Sept 24, 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Disney to Live Stream Mickey’s Boo To You Parade from Magic Kingdom Sept 22 - September 21, 2017
- Visit Orlando Extends Magical Dining Month to Oct 12 Due to Hurricane Irma - September 20, 2017
- Willie Nelson and Family to Play Dr Phillips Center October 15, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Presents Spooky Day in the Parks Sept 22-24, 2017 - September 17, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Extreme Sept 21, 2017 - September 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Offering BOGO Tickets Through September 17, 2017 - September 13, 2017