Last month, we told you about all the great horror stars and other guests that would be at the annual Spooky Empire show in Orlando. Can you believe the line-up has gotten even more amazing?
Who should you be getting excited about? How about “Weird Al” Yankovic himself! His comedy concerts sell out, but you can meet him with admission to Spooky Empire.
How about cast members from the Netflix summer sleeper hit, “Stranger Things“? Appearing during the weekend are Millie Bobby Brown (Eleven), Shannon Purser (Barb Holland), Gaten Matarazzo (Dustin Henderson), Caleb McLaughlin (Lucas Sinclair), Noah Schnapp (Will Byers), Natalia Dyer (Nancy Wheeler), Joe Chrest (Ted Wheeler), and David Harbour (Jim Hopper). Hopefully they leave the Demogorgon in the Upside-Down.
And even more stars of horror like:
- P.J. Soles (Halloween)
- Imogen Boorman (Hellbound: Hellraiser 2)
- William Forsythe (Devil’s Rejects; Rob Zombie’s Halloween)
- Tom Savini (Legendary horror effects master and actor)
- Heather Langenkamp, Joann WIllette, Amanda Wyss, Danny Hassel, Lisa Wilcox, Andres Jones, and Ronee Blakely (Nightmare on Elm Street films)
These guests join the previously announced:
- Karen Fukuhara (Katana – Suicide Squad)
- Robert England (Freddy Krueger – Nightmare on Elm Street)
- A Hellraiser II reunion feat. Doug Bradley (Pinhead), Simon Bamford (Butterball), Nicholas Vince (Chatterer), and Barbie Wilde (Female Cenobite)
- Kane Hodder (Jason – Friday the 13th)
- Tony Moran (Michael Myer – Halloween)
- Bill Johnson (Leatherface – Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
- Zoe Bell (Death Proof; Kill Bill)
- Bill Mosely (House of 1000 Corpses; Devil’s Rejects)
All this, plus there will be a Tattoo Festival, and a Horror Film Festival.
Spooky Empire will be help October 7-9, 2016, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
Single day tickets are $30-$35; a three day weekend pass is $60; and VIP weekend passes are $199. After September 19, the prices will rise, and be even more when purchasing at the door.
Autographs and photo ops are additional prices, and vary by guest. Most guests are present the entire weekend, but a select few will only be there Saturday and Sunday.
Rooms are available at The Hyatt Regency nearby for a discounted price of $119 per night. Rooms can be reserved online or by calling 1-407-284-1234. Mention ‘Spooky Empire’ for special rate.
For more information regarding guests. the schedule and to purchase tickets, visit spookyempire.com.
- Timucua Arts Foundation to Present Latin Jazz Nights Series Including Nestor Torres Show - January 23, 2018
- Aquatica Orlando Offers Ray Rush Construction Update - January 23, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida Announces New Annual Pass Options #BuiltForKids - January 22, 2018
- Holy Land Experience To Offer Free Admission January 25, 2018 - January 22, 2018
- ‘A Celebration of Harry Potter’ Returns to Universal Orlando January 26-28, 2018 - January 21, 2018
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018