Last month, we told you about all the great horror stars and other guests that would be at the annual Spooky Empire show in Orlando. Can you believe the line-up has gotten even more amazing?
Who should you be getting excited about? How about “Weird Al” Yankovic himself! His comedy concerts sell out, but you can meet him with admission to Spooky Empire.
How about cast members from the Netflix summer sleeper hit, “Stranger Things“? Appearing during the weekend are Millie Bobby Brown (Eleven), Shannon Purser (Barb Holland), Gaten Matarazzo (Dustin Henderson), Caleb McLaughlin (Lucas Sinclair), Noah Schnapp (Will Byers), Natalia Dyer (Nancy Wheeler), Joe Chrest (Ted Wheeler), and David Harbour (Jim Hopper). Hopefully they leave the Demogorgon in the Upside-Down.
And even more stars of horror like:
- P.J. Soles (Halloween)
- Imogen Boorman (Hellbound: Hellraiser 2)
- William Forsythe (Devil’s Rejects; Rob Zombie’s Halloween)
- Tom Savini (Legendary horror effects master and actor)
- Heather Langenkamp, Joann WIllette, Amanda Wyss, Danny Hassel, Lisa Wilcox, Andres Jones, and Ronee Blakely (Nightmare on Elm Street films)
These guests join the previously announced:
- Karen Fukuhara (Katana – Suicide Squad)
- Robert England (Freddy Krueger – Nightmare on Elm Street)
- A Hellraiser II reunion feat. Doug Bradley (Pinhead), Simon Bamford (Butterball), Nicholas Vince (Chatterer), and Barbie Wilde (Female Cenobite)
- Kane Hodder (Jason – Friday the 13th)
- Tony Moran (Michael Myer – Halloween)
- Bill Johnson (Leatherface – Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
- Zoe Bell (Death Proof; Kill Bill)
- Bill Mosely (House of 1000 Corpses; Devil’s Rejects)
All this, plus there will be a Tattoo Festival, and a Horror Film Festival.
Spooky Empire will be help October 7-9, 2016, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
Single day tickets are $30-$35; a three day weekend pass is $60; and VIP weekend passes are $199. After September 19, the prices will rise, and be even more when purchasing at the door.
Autographs and photo ops are additional prices, and vary by guest. Most guests are present the entire weekend, but a select few will only be there Saturday and Sunday.
Rooms are available at The Hyatt Regency nearby for a discounted price of $119 per night. Rooms can be reserved online or by calling 1-407-284-1234. Mention ‘Spooky Empire’ for special rate.
For more information regarding guests. the schedule and to purchase tickets, visit spookyempire.com.
- The Status of CitySurfingOrlando.com - November 15, 2017
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring Soul2Soul World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - September 25, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017