Every month, except November and December, the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando hosts a live concert called Velvet Sessions. It’s a 21 and over event that features classic rock and pop artists performing in an intimate club-like atmosphere.
This month, Smash Mouth will be performing on Thursday, September 29, 2016.
Smash Mouth is a California rock band that first hit it big in the late 90s with songs like “Walkin’ on the Sun,” “All Star,” and a cover of The Monkees’ “I’m a Believer,” off the Shrek soundtrack. Most recently, the band released a “Live” album in 2015.
Tickets for Velvet Sessions are $29 in advance online or $35 at the door. This not only gets you in the door, but free specialty drinks, finger foods and warm-up tunes from 6:30 pm until show time. Complimentary valet parking is also included.
For $50 ($55 day of), you can upgrade to VIP, which in addition to the above perks, gives you access to a special viewing area with a private bar serving those free specialty drinks all night.
Visit velvetsessions.com for more information or to purchase tickets.
Here’s a video of Smash Mouth’s “Walkin’ on the Sun” to prepare you for the show:
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017