This month, Sprinkles at Disney Springs is showing their school spirit with some great back-to-school promotions for teachers and students alike.
Sweet on Teachers Mondays rewards educators with a free cupcake when one is bought, and you show your teacher I.D.
Straight A Tuesdays rewards students who show a test or paper with an A letter grade with a free cupcake when one is bought.
And to celebrate back-to-school, the ice cream flavor of the month is Peanut Butter & Jelly. Enjoy creamy peanut butter ice cream swirled with ribbons of tart strawberry jelly.
You can also celebrate Grandparents Day on September 11 with a special Grandma or Grandpa box of cupcakes. You can even add a personal photo to a cupcake. And they deliver! Call the store at 407-560-9192 or order online.
For more details, or directions to Sprinkles at Disney Springs, visit sprinkles.com.
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017