This month, Sprinkles at Disney Springs is showing their school spirit with some great back-to-school promotions for teachers and students alike.
Sweet on Teachers Mondays rewards educators with a free cupcake when one is bought, and you show your teacher I.D.
Straight A Tuesdays rewards students who show a test or paper with an A letter grade with a free cupcake when one is bought.
And to celebrate back-to-school, the ice cream flavor of the month is Peanut Butter & Jelly. Enjoy creamy peanut butter ice cream swirled with ribbons of tart strawberry jelly.
You can also celebrate Grandparents Day on September 11 with a special Grandma or Grandpa box of cupcakes. You can even add a personal photo to a cupcake. And they deliver! Call the store at 407-560-9192 or order online.
For more details, or directions to Sprinkles at Disney Springs, visit sprinkles.com.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017