This month, Sprinkles at Disney Springs is showing their school spirit with some great back-to-school promotions for teachers and students alike.
Sweet on Teachers Mondays rewards educators with a free cupcake when one is bought, and you show your teacher I.D.
Straight A Tuesdays rewards students who show a test or paper with an A letter grade with a free cupcake when one is bought.
And to celebrate back-to-school, the ice cream flavor of the month is Peanut Butter & Jelly. Enjoy creamy peanut butter ice cream swirled with ribbons of tart strawberry jelly.
You can also celebrate Grandparents Day on September 11 with a special Grandma or Grandpa box of cupcakes. You can even add a personal photo to a cupcake. And they deliver! Call the store at 407-560-9192 or order online.
For more details, or directions to Sprinkles at Disney Springs, visit sprinkles.com.
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Hosts An Evening with Anna Deavere Smith Dec 10, 2017 - December 2, 2017