This month, Sprinkles at Disney Springs is showing their school spirit with some great back-to-school promotions for teachers and students alike.
Sweet on Teachers Mondays rewards educators with a free cupcake when one is bought, and you show your teacher I.D.
Straight A Tuesdays rewards students who show a test or paper with an A letter grade with a free cupcake when one is bought.
And to celebrate back-to-school, the ice cream flavor of the month is Peanut Butter & Jelly. Enjoy creamy peanut butter ice cream swirled with ribbons of tart strawberry jelly.
You can also celebrate Grandparents Day on September 11 with a special Grandma or Grandpa box of cupcakes. You can even add a personal photo to a cupcake. And they deliver! Call the store at 407-560-9192 or order online.
For more details, or directions to Sprinkles at Disney Springs, visit sprinkles.com.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017