Did you know 1 in 6 Central Floridians struggle with hunger? That’s why I’m taking the Skip a Meal Challenge, and I hope you will, too!
During the month of September, simply “skip a meal” (you don’t actually have to not eat) and donate what you would’ve spent on that meal (or more, if you like).
The great news is all donations are being matched dollar for dollar, up to $10,000. That means whatever you donate will be doubled.
A gift of only $10 can provide 40 meals. The Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida is aiming for a goal of $20,000 with this campaign.
WIll you help?
Visit feedhopenow.org to donate, or for more information on the Skip a Meal Challenge, which is part of Hunger Action Month.
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2017 With These Orlando Area Restaurants - October 4, 2017
- Win Tickets to the Southern Women’s Show Oct 12-15, 2017! - October 3, 2017