Did you know 1 in 6 Central Floridians struggle with hunger? That’s why I’m taking the Skip a Meal Challenge, and I hope you will, too!
During the month of September, simply “skip a meal” (you don’t actually have to not eat) and donate what you would’ve spent on that meal (or more, if you like).
The great news is all donations are being matched dollar for dollar, up to $10,000. That means whatever you donate will be doubled.
A gift of only $10 can provide 40 meals. The Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida is aiming for a goal of $20,000 with this campaign.
WIll you help?
Visit feedhopenow.org to donate, or for more information on the Skip a Meal Challenge, which is part of Hunger Action Month.
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017