Did you know 1 in 6 Central Floridians struggle with hunger? That’s why I’m taking the Skip a Meal Challenge, and I hope you will, too!
During the month of September, simply “skip a meal” (you don’t actually have to not eat) and donate what you would’ve spent on that meal (or more, if you like).
The great news is all donations are being matched dollar for dollar, up to $10,000. That means whatever you donate will be doubled.
A gift of only $10 can provide 40 meals. The Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida is aiming for a goal of $20,000 with this campaign.
WIll you help?
Visit feedhopenow.org to donate, or for more information on the Skip a Meal Challenge, which is part of Hunger Action Month.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017