Did you know 1 in 6 Central Floridians struggle with hunger? That’s why I’m taking the Skip a Meal Challenge, and I hope you will, too!
During the month of September, simply “skip a meal” (you don’t actually have to not eat) and donate what you would’ve spent on that meal (or more, if you like).
The great news is all donations are being matched dollar for dollar, up to $10,000. That means whatever you donate will be doubled.
A gift of only $10 can provide 40 meals. The Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida is aiming for a goal of $20,000 with this campaign.
WIll you help?
Visit feedhopenow.org to donate, or for more information on the Skip a Meal Challenge, which is part of Hunger Action Month.
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017