Planet Hollywood at Disney Springs has been closed for extensive renovations, but they’re getting close to a Fall 2016 opening, and are looking for some employees.
As the brand prepares to re-open its doors, the human resources team is preparing to hire 500 full and part-time employees for this location. Positions available include servers, prep cooks, and so much more.
If interested in applying, the job fair will take place September 20 – 24, at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista (1850 Hotel Plaza Blvd, next to Disney Springs). Applications will be accepted from noon to 8pm daily.
When it opens this fall, the Orlando flagship location will have a new interior, two outside eating areas, and a new exterior look designed to fit in with the expanded Disney Springs concept. The menu will also be revamped, and contain a burger and sandwich section curated by celebrity chef Guy Fieri.
For more information, visit planethollywood.com.
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Hosts An Evening with Anna Deavere Smith Dec 10, 2017 - December 2, 2017