Planet Hollywood at Disney Springs has been closed for extensive renovations, but they’re getting close to a Fall 2016 opening, and are looking for some employees.
As the brand prepares to re-open its doors, the human resources team is preparing to hire 500 full and part-time employees for this location. Positions available include servers, prep cooks, and so much more.
If interested in applying, the job fair will take place September 20 – 24, at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista (1850 Hotel Plaza Blvd, next to Disney Springs). Applications will be accepted from noon to 8pm daily.
When it opens this fall, the Orlando flagship location will have a new interior, two outside eating areas, and a new exterior look designed to fit in with the expanded Disney Springs concept. The menu will also be revamped, and contain a burger and sandwich section curated by celebrity chef Guy Fieri.
For more information, visit planethollywood.com.
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017