Planet Hollywood at Disney Springs has been closed for extensive renovations, but they’re getting close to a Fall 2016 opening, and are looking for some employees.
As the brand prepares to re-open its doors, the human resources team is preparing to hire 500 full and part-time employees for this location. Positions available include servers, prep cooks, and so much more.
If interested in applying, the job fair will take place September 20 – 24, at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista (1850 Hotel Plaza Blvd, next to Disney Springs). Applications will be accepted from noon to 8pm daily.
When it opens this fall, the Orlando flagship location will have a new interior, two outside eating areas, and a new exterior look designed to fit in with the expanded Disney Springs concept. The menu will also be revamped, and contain a burger and sandwich section curated by celebrity chef Guy Fieri.
For more information, visit planethollywood.com.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017