Planet Hollywood at Disney Springs has been closed for extensive renovations, but they’re getting close to a Fall 2016 opening, and are looking for some employees.
As the brand prepares to re-open its doors, the human resources team is preparing to hire 500 full and part-time employees for this location. Positions available include servers, prep cooks, and so much more.
If interested in applying, the job fair will take place September 20 – 24, at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista (1850 Hotel Plaza Blvd, next to Disney Springs). Applications will be accepted from noon to 8pm daily.
When it opens this fall, the Orlando flagship location will have a new interior, two outside eating areas, and a new exterior look designed to fit in with the expanded Disney Springs concept. The menu will also be revamped, and contain a burger and sandwich section curated by celebrity chef Guy Fieri.
For more information, visit planethollywood.com.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017