Planet Hollywood at Disney Springs has been closed for extensive renovations, but they’re getting close to a Fall 2016 opening, and are looking for some employees.
As the brand prepares to re-open its doors, the human resources team is preparing to hire 500 full and part-time employees for this location. Positions available include servers, prep cooks, and so much more.
If interested in applying, the job fair will take place September 20 – 24, at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista (1850 Hotel Plaza Blvd, next to Disney Springs). Applications will be accepted from noon to 8pm daily.
When it opens this fall, the Orlando flagship location will have a new interior, two outside eating areas, and a new exterior look designed to fit in with the expanded Disney Springs concept. The menu will also be revamped, and contain a burger and sandwich section curated by celebrity chef Guy Fieri.
For more information, visit planethollywood.com.
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017