If you’ve been wanting to visit the Orlando Science Center, put September 18 on your calendar. That’s when admission will be only $10 per person!
During this special discounted day, visitors can enjoy everything Orlando Science Center has to offer including all four floors of exhibits, giant-screen and 3-D films, and live programming, from 10am to 5pm.
Due to the high volume of expected guests, tickets to $10 Day are limited, and available online. They may sell out in advance so we recommend purchasing your tickets online as soon as you can.
For tickets and more information, visit bit.ly/OSC10DollarDay. Normally general admission fees are $19.95 for adults and $13.95 for youth (ages 3-11), which means $10 Day patrons will see a 30–50% savings per ticket
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017
- D23: New Disney Skyliner to Transport Guests at Walt Disney World - July 19, 2017
- Breaking News: The Great Movie Ride to Close at Disney’s Hollywood Studios August 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra October 8, 2017 - July 18, 2017
- Breaking News: Universe of Energy to Close at Epcot August 2017 - July 18, 2017