If you’ve been wanting to visit the Orlando Science Center, put September 18 on your calendar. That’s when admission will be only $10 per person!
During this special discounted day, visitors can enjoy everything Orlando Science Center has to offer including all four floors of exhibits, giant-screen and 3-D films, and live programming, from 10am to 5pm.
Due to the high volume of expected guests, tickets to $10 Day are limited, and available online. They may sell out in advance so we recommend purchasing your tickets online as soon as you can.
For tickets and more information, visit bit.ly/OSC10DollarDay. Normally general admission fees are $19.95 for adults and $13.95 for youth (ages 3-11), which means $10 Day patrons will see a 30–50% savings per ticket
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017
- Universal Orlando Reveals Story Behind New Volcano Bay Waterpark - March 9, 2017