Captain Barnacles and Kwazii of The Octonauts, a popular animated children’s television show on Disney Jr., will visit SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium weekends September 16 though October 30.
The Octonauts are a team of undersea adventure heroes who rescue and protect sea creatures in trouble. During each television episode, viewers are able to learn about a variety of marine life as The Octonauts study facts about sea animals and their ocean habitats.
Captain Barnacles, a brave polar bear, is the leader of The Octonauts crew while Kwazii, a kitten, is the crew’s lieutenant and a daring explorer.
While The Octonauts are visiting SEA LIFE Orlando, guests can enjoy special on-site activities, featuring the Octonauts Training Academy. The Training Academy will guide children through different exploration zones on their way to earning official Octonauts crew member status.
Young guests can also take photos with the characters at scheduled onsite meet-and-greet events.
“SEA LIFE is excited to have The Octonauts visit us for the first time with interactive, educational and fun activities,” said James Paulding, General Manager at SEA LIFE Orlando.
The Octonauts are scheduled to appear Fridays through Sundays, and all activities are included in regular admission to SEA LIFE Orlando.
SEA LIFE Orlando is located at I-Drive 360, with The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye and Madame Tussauds Orlando. For more information on The Octonauts, the aquarium’s conservation efforts or to buy tickets, visit visitsealife.com/orlando.
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017
- Universal Orlando Reveals Story Behind New Volcano Bay Waterpark - March 9, 2017