ARTlando, an annual free one-day art festival, returns to take over Loch Haven Park on Saturday, October 1, 2016.
The day, which starts at 11am, features an art walk and competition, and interactive exhibits, with the Orlando Museum of Art as a base.
There is also an outdoor performing arts stage, showcasing local arts organizations from Orlando Ballet to Orlando Fringe.
Bring the family, because there’s also a Kid’s Zone featuring chalk art, ballon animals, live painting, and more. The festival is also pet-friendly.
The entertainment is also kid-friendly up to 6pm, when ARTlando After Dark kicks off with programming for mature audiences.
Did I mention it’s all FREE? For more information on the festival, visit artlando.com.
- Out and About: Christmas Comes to Gaylord Palms - November 21, 2017
- Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando November 23-26, 2017 - November 19, 2017
- The Status of CitySurfingOrlando.com - November 15, 2017
- The Phantom Returns in Love Never Dies at Dr Phillips Center Nov 21-26, 2017 - November 14, 2017
- Festival Of Trees Kickstarts The Holidays At Orlando Museum Of Art Nov 11-19, 2017 - November 10, 2017
- Out and About: The Glass Knife Debuts in Winter Park - November 9, 2017
- Out and About: Fresh Kitchen Opens in Waterford Lakes - November 3, 2017
- Central Florida Foodie Events for November 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring Soul2Soul World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - September 25, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017