ARTlando, an annual free one-day art festival, returns to take over Loch Haven Park on Saturday, October 1, 2016.
The day, which starts at 11am, features an art walk and competition, and interactive exhibits, with the Orlando Museum of Art as a base.
There is also an outdoor performing arts stage, showcasing local arts organizations from Orlando Ballet to Orlando Fringe.
Bring the family, because there’s also a Kid’s Zone featuring chalk art, ballon animals, live painting, and more. The festival is also pet-friendly.
The entertainment is also kid-friendly up to 6pm, when ARTlando After Dark kicks off with programming for mature audiences.
Did I mention it’s all FREE? For more information on the festival, visit artlando.com.
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017
- D23: New Disney Skyliner to Transport Guests at Walt Disney World - July 19, 2017
- Breaking News: The Great Movie Ride to Close at Disney’s Hollywood Studios August 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra October 8, 2017 - July 18, 2017
- Breaking News: Universe of Energy to Close at Epcot August 2017 - July 18, 2017