ARTlando, an annual free one-day art festival, returns to take over Loch Haven Park on Saturday, October 1, 2016.
The day, which starts at 11am, features an art walk and competition, and interactive exhibits, with the Orlando Museum of Art as a base.
There is also an outdoor performing arts stage, showcasing local arts organizations from Orlando Ballet to Orlando Fringe.
Bring the family, because there’s also a Kid’s Zone featuring chalk art, ballon animals, live painting, and more. The festival is also pet-friendly.
The entertainment is also kid-friendly up to 6pm, when ARTlando After Dark kicks off with programming for mature audiences.
Did I mention it’s all FREE? For more information on the festival, visit artlando.com.
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017
- Universal Orlando Reveals Story Behind New Volcano Bay Waterpark - March 9, 2017