ARTlando, an annual free one-day art festival, returns to take over Loch Haven Park on Saturday, October 1, 2016.
The day, which starts at 11am, features an art walk and competition, and interactive exhibits, with the Orlando Museum of Art as a base.
There is also an outdoor performing arts stage, showcasing local arts organizations from Orlando Ballet to Orlando Fringe.
Bring the family, because there’s also a Kid’s Zone featuring chalk art, ballon animals, live painting, and more. The festival is also pet-friendly.
The entertainment is also kid-friendly up to 6pm, when ARTlando After Dark kicks off with programming for mature audiences.
Did I mention it’s all FREE? For more information on the festival, visit artlando.com.
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Science Night Live! Craft Beer Edition June 3, 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017