ARTlando, an annual free one-day art festival, returns to take over Loch Haven Park on Saturday, October 1, 2016.
The day, which starts at 11am, features an art walk and competition, and interactive exhibits, with the Orlando Museum of Art as a base.
There is also an outdoor performing arts stage, showcasing local arts organizations from Orlando Ballet to Orlando Fringe.
Bring the family, because there’s also a Kid’s Zone featuring chalk art, ballon animals, live painting, and more. The festival is also pet-friendly.
The entertainment is also kid-friendly up to 6pm, when ARTlando After Dark kicks off with programming for mature audiences.
Did I mention it’s all FREE? For more information on the festival, visit artlando.com.
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017
- 139th Silver Spurs Rodeo Teams with Free School’s Out Blow Out June 2-3, 2017 - May 26, 2017