STK Orlando recently opened at Disney Springs, and is the only one to offer a lunch seating. The other locations in the brand are only open for dinner.
Created by Executive Chef James O’Donnell, the menu at lunch features many of the dishes found on the dinner menu, such as a variety of steaks, Free Range Chicken, and Florida grouper.
What sets this menu apart is the inclusion of a Burgers & Sandwiches section.
There are four dishes available in this section: a Classic Burger, STK Wagyu Burger, Crispy Mahi Mahi sandwich, and a Grilled Chicken Club. All are served with a choice of fries or a small salad.
Seating is on the second level for lunch, and when it gets a little cooler out, the outdoor terrace will be a perfect spot to do lunch at Disney Springs.
STK Orlando is located in The Landing section of Disney Springs. The Orange garage by Planet Hollywood is closest to the restaurant, and parking is free.
Lunch hours are 11:30am-3:30pm daily. For more information, visit stkhouse.com.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017