STK Orlando recently opened at Disney Springs, and is the only one to offer a lunch seating. The other locations in the brand are only open for dinner.
Created by Executive Chef James O’Donnell, the menu at lunch features many of the dishes found on the dinner menu, such as a variety of steaks, Free Range Chicken, and Florida grouper.
What sets this menu apart is the inclusion of a Burgers & Sandwiches section.
There are four dishes available in this section: a Classic Burger, STK Wagyu Burger, Crispy Mahi Mahi sandwich, and a Grilled Chicken Club. All are served with a choice of fries or a small salad.
Seating is on the second level for lunch, and when it gets a little cooler out, the outdoor terrace will be a perfect spot to do lunch at Disney Springs.
STK Orlando is located in The Landing section of Disney Springs. The Orange garage by Planet Hollywood is closest to the restaurant, and parking is free.
Lunch hours are 11:30am-3:30pm daily. For more information, visit stkhouse.com.
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Hosts An Evening with Anna Deavere Smith Dec 10, 2017 - December 2, 2017