STK Orlando recently opened at Disney Springs, and is the only one to offer a lunch seating. The other locations in the brand are only open for dinner.
Created by Executive Chef James O’Donnell, the menu at lunch features many of the dishes found on the dinner menu, such as a variety of steaks, Free Range Chicken, and Florida grouper.
What sets this menu apart is the inclusion of a Burgers & Sandwiches section.
There are four dishes available in this section: a Classic Burger, STK Wagyu Burger, Crispy Mahi Mahi sandwich, and a Grilled Chicken Club. All are served with a choice of fries or a small salad.
Seating is on the second level for lunch, and when it gets a little cooler out, the outdoor terrace will be a perfect spot to do lunch at Disney Springs.
STK Orlando is located in The Landing section of Disney Springs. The Orange garage by Planet Hollywood is closest to the restaurant, and parking is free.
Lunch hours are 11:30am-3:30pm daily. For more information, visit stkhouse.com.
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017