STK Orlando recently opened at Disney Springs, and is the only one to offer a lunch seating. The other locations in the brand are only open for dinner.
Created by Executive Chef James O’Donnell, the menu at lunch features many of the dishes found on the dinner menu, such as a variety of steaks, Free Range Chicken, and Florida grouper.
What sets this menu apart is the inclusion of a Burgers & Sandwiches section.
There are four dishes available in this section: a Classic Burger, STK Wagyu Burger, Crispy Mahi Mahi sandwich, and a Grilled Chicken Club. All are served with a choice of fries or a small salad.
Seating is on the second level for lunch, and when it gets a little cooler out, the outdoor terrace will be a perfect spot to do lunch at Disney Springs.
STK Orlando is located in The Landing section of Disney Springs. The Orange garage by Planet Hollywood is closest to the restaurant, and parking is free.
Lunch hours are 11:30am-3:30pm daily. For more information, visit stkhouse.com.
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017