Normally the Orlando Science Center is fun for all ages, but on select nights, it’s reserved strictly for adults 21+. That night is Science Night Live and it returns August 20.
This edition will feature the digital art show Sensorium – Exhibition of Interactive Sound + Art Installations, a once-in-a-lifetime performance by Orlando Shakes performing a “West Side Story Cover Battle” (Lip-Sync Battle meets Carpool Karaoke), presentations from Microsoft, Mindbender Mansion, and so much more.
There will also be food and adult beverages available for purchase.
Science Night Live runs from 8-11:30pm. Tickets are $15.95 for non-OSC members, and free for members. This event tends to sell out, so don’t wait to get your tickets.
Visit osc.org/snl for more information and to buy tickets.
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017
- D23: New Disney Skyliner to Transport Guests at Walt Disney World - July 19, 2017
- Breaking News: The Great Movie Ride to Close at Disney’s Hollywood Studios August 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra October 8, 2017 - July 18, 2017
- Breaking News: Universe of Energy to Close at Epcot August 2017 - July 18, 2017