Ripley’s Believe It or Not! attractions in Florida are thanking K-12 educators for all their hard work with the return of Educator Appreciation Days.
All K-12 school personnel are invited to visit any of Ripley’s Florida attractions for FREE from September 6 to October 16, 2016.
Educators need to bring a current pay stub and photo ID to receive their free admission. They can also bring up to five guests who will receive 50% discounts on their admission.
Orlando: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium
St. Augustine: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium, Red Train Tours, Bayfront Mini Golf and Ripley’s Ghost Train Adventures
Panama City Beach: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium, 7D Moving Theater and Marvelous Mirror Maze
Key West: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando is located at 8201 International Drive, and is open daily from 9am to midnight (last entry nightly at 11pm).
For more information, please visit ripleys.com/orlando or call 407-345-0501.
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Science Night Live! Craft Beer Edition June 3, 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017