Ripley’s Believe It or Not! attractions in Florida are thanking K-12 educators for all their hard work with the return of Educator Appreciation Days.
All K-12 school personnel are invited to visit any of Ripley’s Florida attractions for FREE from September 6 to October 16, 2016.
Educators need to bring a current pay stub and photo ID to receive their free admission. They can also bring up to five guests who will receive 50% discounts on their admission.
Orlando: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium
St. Augustine: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium, Red Train Tours, Bayfront Mini Golf and Ripley’s Ghost Train Adventures
Panama City Beach: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium, 7D Moving Theater and Marvelous Mirror Maze
Key West: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando is located at 8201 International Drive, and is open daily from 9am to midnight (last entry nightly at 11pm).
For more information, please visit ripleys.com/orlando or call 407-345-0501.
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017
- D23: New Disney Skyliner to Transport Guests at Walt Disney World - July 19, 2017
- Breaking News: The Great Movie Ride to Close at Disney’s Hollywood Studios August 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra October 8, 2017 - July 18, 2017
- Breaking News: Universe of Energy to Close at Epcot August 2017 - July 18, 2017