Ripley’s Believe It or Not! attractions in Florida are thanking K-12 educators for all their hard work with the return of Educator Appreciation Days.
All K-12 school personnel are invited to visit any of Ripley’s Florida attractions for FREE from September 6 to October 16, 2016.
Educators need to bring a current pay stub and photo ID to receive their free admission. They can also bring up to five guests who will receive 50% discounts on their admission.
Orlando: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium
St. Augustine: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium, Red Train Tours, Bayfront Mini Golf and Ripley’s Ghost Train Adventures
Panama City Beach: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium, 7D Moving Theater and Marvelous Mirror Maze
Key West: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando is located at 8201 International Drive, and is open daily from 9am to midnight (last entry nightly at 11pm).
For more information, please visit ripleys.com/orlando or call 407-345-0501.
- Out and About: Christmas Comes to Gaylord Palms - November 21, 2017
- Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando November 23-26, 2017 - November 19, 2017
- The Status of CitySurfingOrlando.com - November 15, 2017
- The Phantom Returns in Love Never Dies at Dr Phillips Center Nov 21-26, 2017 - November 14, 2017
- Festival Of Trees Kickstarts The Holidays At Orlando Museum Of Art Nov 11-19, 2017 - November 10, 2017
- Out and About: The Glass Knife Debuts in Winter Park - November 9, 2017
- Out and About: Fresh Kitchen Opens in Waterford Lakes - November 3, 2017
- Central Florida Foodie Events for November 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring Soul2Soul World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - September 25, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017