Ripley’s Believe It or Not! attractions in Florida are thanking K-12 educators for all their hard work with the return of Educator Appreciation Days.
All K-12 school personnel are invited to visit any of Ripley’s Florida attractions for FREE from September 6 to October 16, 2016.
Educators need to bring a current pay stub and photo ID to receive their free admission. They can also bring up to five guests who will receive 50% discounts on their admission.
Orlando: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium
St. Augustine: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium, Red Train Tours, Bayfront Mini Golf and Ripley’s Ghost Train Adventures
Panama City Beach: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium, 7D Moving Theater and Marvelous Mirror Maze
Key West: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando is located at 8201 International Drive, and is open daily from 9am to midnight (last entry nightly at 11pm).
For more information, please visit ripleys.com/orlando or call 407-345-0501.
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando to Open Infinity Falls in Summer 2018 - April 14, 2017
- Out and About: Disney Princesses Dish it Out During Disenchanted! at Plaza Live! Orlando - April 13, 2017