Universal Orlando is unveiling a new limited-time attraction, “The Repository,” that will operate during Halloween Horror Nights 26.
According to the press release, it will be a cutting-edge interactive experience that will blend custom virtual reality technology with real-life characters and environments to create a whole new generation of psychological horror.
The twisted minds behind Universal Orlando’s award-winning Halloween Horror Nights have combined forces with Universal Creative, to produce a next-level, immersive theater experience that seamlessly bridges live action and virtual reality (VR).
The story is set in a centuries old warehouse where paranormal and supernatural artifacts have been collected and stored for hundreds of years. Recently though, the secretive organization behind this practice has installed state-of-the-art technology that allows spectral transportation into paranormal realms.
Throughout this extended, heart-pounding adventure, guests will explore highly thematic physical environments and interact with real-life characters – all while working in small teams to solve a dark mystery unfolding before them.
This is an intense experience not recommended for thrill seekers younger than 13 years old.
“The Repository” will be available to guests during select Halloween Horror Nights events, beginning Sept. 29 and running through Oct. 31. Guests can upgrade their Halloween Horror Nights event ticket to become a part of the ultimate paranormal experience.
This limited-time experience can be purchased for $49.99 plus tax and will be available for purchase by calling 407-224-7840.
Halloween Horror Nights admission is also required.
Universal Orlando Annual Passholders can purchase tickets beginning August 16. Tickets will be available to the general public beginning August 23.
Halloween Horror Nights 26 runs select nights from September 16 through October 31. Individual tickets, passes, and vacation packages are available. Visit halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando for more details.
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017