Universal Orlando is unveiling a new limited-time attraction, “The Repository,” that will operate during Halloween Horror Nights 26.
According to the press release, it will be a cutting-edge interactive experience that will blend custom virtual reality technology with real-life characters and environments to create a whole new generation of psychological horror.
The twisted minds behind Universal Orlando’s award-winning Halloween Horror Nights have combined forces with Universal Creative, to produce a next-level, immersive theater experience that seamlessly bridges live action and virtual reality (VR).
The story is set in a centuries old warehouse where paranormal and supernatural artifacts have been collected and stored for hundreds of years. Recently though, the secretive organization behind this practice has installed state-of-the-art technology that allows spectral transportation into paranormal realms.
Throughout this extended, heart-pounding adventure, guests will explore highly thematic physical environments and interact with real-life characters – all while working in small teams to solve a dark mystery unfolding before them.
This is an intense experience not recommended for thrill seekers younger than 13 years old.
“The Repository” will be available to guests during select Halloween Horror Nights events, beginning Sept. 29 and running through Oct. 31. Guests can upgrade their Halloween Horror Nights event ticket to become a part of the ultimate paranormal experience.
This limited-time experience can be purchased for $49.99 plus tax and will be available for purchase by calling 407-224-7840.
Halloween Horror Nights admission is also required.
Universal Orlando Annual Passholders can purchase tickets beginning August 16. Tickets will be available to the general public beginning August 23.
Halloween Horror Nights 26 runs select nights from September 16 through October 31. Individual tickets, passes, and vacation packages are available. Visit halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando for more details.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017