Planet Hollywood at Disney Springs is undergoing a physical transformation, and word comes that the brand has partnered with celebrity chef Guy Fieri to create a portion of the new menu.
Fieri will introduce a special burger and sandwich menu, featuring dishes like the Prime Time American Kobe-Inspired Burger, and the Turkey Pic-a-nic Sandwich.
We’ve also been told a curated beverage program will feature a variety of milkshakes, smoothies, wines, bottled and draft beers, and cocktails.
Opening this fall, the Orlando flagship location will be renamed the Planet Hollywood Observatory, and feature a newly expanded outdoor terrace and bar. Spacious dining rooms will ensure comfort for family meals, while various bar spaces set the mood for a perfect date.
The exterior will be reminiscent of a turn-of-the-century observatory with a modern design aesthetic to fit in with the Disney Springs story of being a Florida waterfront town at the turn-of-the-century.
“It’s awesome to be working with Robert Earl and the Planet Hollywood Team,” states Fieri. “For the Planet Hollywood Observatory, I’m bringing a big time burger and sandwich menu with real deal flavors for everyone.”
A full menu is expected to be revealed soon. For more information, visit planethollywood.com.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017