Planet Hollywood at Disney Springs is undergoing a physical transformation, and word comes that the brand has partnered with celebrity chef Guy Fieri to create a portion of the new menu.
Fieri will introduce a special burger and sandwich menu, featuring dishes like the Prime Time American Kobe-Inspired Burger, and the Turkey Pic-a-nic Sandwich.
We’ve also been told a curated beverage program will feature a variety of milkshakes, smoothies, wines, bottled and draft beers, and cocktails.
Opening this fall, the Orlando flagship location will be renamed the Planet Hollywood Observatory, and feature a newly expanded outdoor terrace and bar. Spacious dining rooms will ensure comfort for family meals, while various bar spaces set the mood for a perfect date.
The exterior will be reminiscent of a turn-of-the-century observatory with a modern design aesthetic to fit in with the Disney Springs story of being a Florida waterfront town at the turn-of-the-century.
“It’s awesome to be working with Robert Earl and the Planet Hollywood Team,” states Fieri. “For the Planet Hollywood Observatory, I’m bringing a big time burger and sandwich menu with real deal flavors for everyone.”
A full menu is expected to be revealed soon. For more information, visit planethollywood.com.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017