Planet Hollywood at Disney Springs is undergoing a physical transformation, and word comes that the brand has partnered with celebrity chef Guy Fieri to create a portion of the new menu.
Fieri will introduce a special burger and sandwich menu, featuring dishes like the Prime Time American Kobe-Inspired Burger, and the Turkey Pic-a-nic Sandwich.
We’ve also been told a curated beverage program will feature a variety of milkshakes, smoothies, wines, bottled and draft beers, and cocktails.
Opening this fall, the Orlando flagship location will be renamed the Planet Hollywood Observatory, and feature a newly expanded outdoor terrace and bar. Spacious dining rooms will ensure comfort for family meals, while various bar spaces set the mood for a perfect date.
The exterior will be reminiscent of a turn-of-the-century observatory with a modern design aesthetic to fit in with the Disney Springs story of being a Florida waterfront town at the turn-of-the-century.
“It’s awesome to be working with Robert Earl and the Planet Hollywood Team,” states Fieri. “For the Planet Hollywood Observatory, I’m bringing a big time burger and sandwich menu with real deal flavors for everyone.”
A full menu is expected to be revealed soon. For more information, visit planethollywood.com.
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Hosts An Evening with Anna Deavere Smith Dec 10, 2017 - December 2, 2017