Planet Hollywood at Disney Springs is undergoing a physical transformation, and word comes that the brand has partnered with celebrity chef Guy Fieri to create a portion of the new menu.
Fieri will introduce a special burger and sandwich menu, featuring dishes like the Prime Time American Kobe-Inspired Burger, and the Turkey Pic-a-nic Sandwich.
We’ve also been told a curated beverage program will feature a variety of milkshakes, smoothies, wines, bottled and draft beers, and cocktails.
Opening this fall, the Orlando flagship location will be renamed the Planet Hollywood Observatory, and feature a newly expanded outdoor terrace and bar. Spacious dining rooms will ensure comfort for family meals, while various bar spaces set the mood for a perfect date.
The exterior will be reminiscent of a turn-of-the-century observatory with a modern design aesthetic to fit in with the Disney Springs story of being a Florida waterfront town at the turn-of-the-century.
“It’s awesome to be working with Robert Earl and the Planet Hollywood Team,” states Fieri. “For the Planet Hollywood Observatory, I’m bringing a big time burger and sandwich menu with real deal flavors for everyone.”
A full menu is expected to be revealed soon. For more information, visit planethollywood.com.
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017