Get your taste buds ready! The O-Town MacDown returns to Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee on August 20, 2016.
The event is a family-fun, mac-n-cheese cooking competition benefiting Give Kids The World, and features talented chefs and caterers from all around Orlando serving up some of the best mac-n-cheese dishes on the planet.
It also has live entertainment, a kids’ zone, chef demonstrations, vendors to shop, and more.
Tickets are $15 for adults in advance, and $20 at the door. Kids are $10 advance; $15 at the door. The O-Town MacDown runs from 11am to 3pm, and tickets include the mac-n-cheese samples.
Proceeds benefit Give Kids the World Village in Kissimmee, which is a wish-fulfilling, fanciful, carefree retreat for children with life-threatening illnesses, and their families.
I went last year, and it was tasty fun!
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit GKTW’s O-Town MacDown page.
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017
- D23: New Disney Skyliner to Transport Guests at Walt Disney World - July 19, 2017
- Breaking News: The Great Movie Ride to Close at Disney’s Hollywood Studios August 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra October 8, 2017 - July 18, 2017
- Breaking News: Universe of Energy to Close at Epcot August 2017 - July 18, 2017