Get your taste buds ready! The O-Town MacDown returns to Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee on August 20, 2016.
The event is a family-fun, mac-n-cheese cooking competition benefiting Give Kids The World, and features talented chefs and caterers from all around Orlando serving up some of the best mac-n-cheese dishes on the planet.
It also has live entertainment, a kids’ zone, chef demonstrations, vendors to shop, and more.
Tickets are $15 for adults in advance, and $20 at the door. Kids are $10 advance; $15 at the door. The O-Town MacDown runs from 11am to 3pm, and tickets include the mac-n-cheese samples.
Proceeds benefit Give Kids the World Village in Kissimmee, which is a wish-fulfilling, fanciful, carefree retreat for children with life-threatening illnesses, and their families.
I went last year, and it was tasty fun!
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit GKTW’s O-Town MacDown page.
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Science Night Live! Craft Beer Edition June 3, 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017